iPad

No topic for this yet?

Yeah, I don't need one. I can see somebody who doesn't have an iPhone or iPod touch wanting one... but those of us who already have those devices, don't need a larger one hanging about.

Anyhow, comment here.

LOL@Steve.

It's overpriced for a product that can do about half of what its competitors can do.

There is no reason why ANYONE should get one. But people will.

I'll stick with my iPod touch thanks. It's just big and if I'm going to have something like that it might as well be a bit bigger and be my laptop.

Is it even an iphone? can you make phone calls from it? Do you hold it up to your ear with both hands like a pizza box? "hi mom?"

I was going to move this to the news section but this thing is such an overpriced P.O.S I'd hardly call it news :p.

Longo_2_guns said:
It's overpriced for a product that can do about half of what its competitors can do.

There is no reason why ANYONE should get one. But people will.

By its competitors, do you mean every other PC out there...

^iPhones are 100 bucks.
well, for the 8gb. and with a new contract. so it's not really worth it.
but at least i proved you wrong. :)

Stal, i think he just means tablets. Because there's a certain market for tablet users.. a very small one.

Um... tablets on the whole, blow. That is undeniable. The fact that this might be good technology with shitty implementation is what is so funny, not that it is a tablet.. or a pad if you will.

It's just a larger, more expensive iTouch. No thanks. It would be cool to play with but only if it belonged to someone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle