User title change requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRColin

Rookie
There's been a few requests lately by people wanting to have their title under their name changed so I figure a topic dedicated to just that won't hurt.

Anyone who wants their title change need only ask politely in this thread and it will be done. I'll keep this topic as an announcement for a couple of weeks and after that any requests can be sent to me via a private message. (Sam is quite capable of changing them as well but I don't want to just volunteer him to deal with potentially tons of PMs.)

Once I change your title please don't come in here two days later and say "lol I changed my mind. I want it to be "......."

Nah, you should change it to "The Uncommoner." soon...very soon. I would hope Sam takes my request if I PM him, but he would tell me, "Shut up! You're now APDD: Annoying Pedophilia Drunken Douchery."

UghRochester said:
APDD: Annoying Pedophilia Drunken Douchery.

I don't know how Ugh keeps one-upping people on insults about HIMSELF!

Lethean, you should totally change Ugh's name thing to this

Don't be sorry. I don't mind at all :).

I've had a few requests lately anyways.

I'm also getting around to changing all the requests made while I was away last night.

schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
APDD: Annoying Pedophilia Drunken Douchery.

I don't know how Ugh keeps one-upping people on insults about HIMSELF!

Lethean, you should totally change Ugh's name thing to this
Because unlike other fat people, I don't get insulted by people calling me dumbass or overweight employee. It doesn't bother me, I try to find ways to take those insults and place them in a stand-up routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133