User title change requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UghRochester said:
schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
APDD: Annoying Pedophilia Drunken Douchery.

I don't know how Ugh keeps one-upping people on insults about HIMSELF!

Lethean, you should totally change Ugh's name thing to this
Because unlike other fat people, I don't get insulted by people calling me dumbass or overweight employee. It doesn't bother me, I try to find ways to take those insults and place them in a stand-up routine.

But you tend to just rip on yourself without making anyone laugh. It's only stand-up if ts funny. And i'm fat, I'm comfortable with it, but I don't use it as a joke 100% of the time

schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
APDD: Annoying Pedophilia Drunken Douchery.

I don't know how Ugh keeps one-upping people on insults about HIMSELF!

Lethean, you should totally change Ugh's name thing to this
Because unlike other fat people, I don't get insulted by people calling me dumbass or overweight employee. It doesn't bother me, I try to find ways to take those insults and place them in a stand-up routine.

But you tend to just rip on yourself without making anyone laugh. It's only stand-up if ts funny. And i'm fat, I'm comfortable with it, but I don't use it as a joke 100% of the time
I'm a n00b

Haven't been seriously active for a while now, but I'd like to consider this a fresh start. Could I be granted the title 'Emperor of Switzerland'?

Lethean said:
Lien said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Right Wing Nut Job
Just to mess with him, make me "Die hard commie b******"

Lien, you really want that as yours?

Big thanks to Sam for getting to the ones I didn't.
Well... I did go to a young french communist meeting back in '97 (There were also more drinks then issues) and i like to annoy right wing people so... yeah, make it so!

Can I get the title: The Kind - pretty please with sugar, cream and an innocent little baby on top? :3 ^^

Can you change mine to "Rucking Fetarded" please? I'm bored of my current one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle