iOS 'Gaming Screenshots'

Meh, I'm not going to argue. I never had a problem with mine but I got rid of it. Only because I stoped taking transit and had no use for distractions while driving. I was just saying the iPhone does more than play video games, and if you want to play handheld games you should buy something that was designed for it. But If you want something to play on the bus for 10 minutes then the iPhone is fun. That's....it.... :p

StalfrosCC said:
Um, Space Invaders Infinity Gene for the iPhone might be the best portable game this year. I mean out of all portable games even DS and PSP....

You dudes think you know, but you have no idea.

Yeah! Well... I haven't played that, but there are several iPhone games worth a few bucks. Mostly, I play turn-based RPGs on it, but they ain't nuthin rong with that.

madster111 said:
WickedLiquid said:
WickedLiquid said:
LOL, I've noticed a lot of hate for the iPhone on GR. .

That would be because a good portion of us have/do own iPhones and know for a fact just how s*** they are as a core phone.

You are in Australia. Everything is shit down there in your prison planet.

WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN!

MADSTER RUNS BARTER TOWN!

StalfrosCC said:
You are in Australia. Everything is s*** down there in your prison planet.

WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN!

MADSTER RUNS BARTER TOWN!
Not everything.
We can still fuck 16 year old girls after getting smashed on vodka and tequila legally at 18, and -the only reason i still live here- we can import japanese cars extremely cheaply and generally end up selling them for profit.

Plus, all our phone companies can give you iPhones and most of them unlocked.
I found out recently that all 3 of the iPhones i had were actually unlocked from the moment i got them, which was a cool bonus.

Oh, and i'd just like to point out that the $100 phone i bought at a petrol station has worked better as a phone for me than any of my iPhones did, even while i abuse it much harder than i did to the iPhones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod