Scrubs

TheNesMan

Rookie
Well fuck me. I was just starting season 4 when BOOM, FBI shuts down megavideo. That puts me in a bit of a pickle. I can't just stop watching this show, it's awesome. Does anyone know of a place that has the remainder of the episodes that doesn't use megavideo? I have netflix but the shitty Canadian one that has like 4 fucking shows. HOOK ME UP.

Well I know a site that's legal in Canada. But I think the US still has silly laws over piracy so I'll PM you the link bro.

Scrubs is a good enough show to catch in syndication, playing out of order on some random channel, but that's about it.

Scrubs is on three different channels throughout the day here. You know what you could do, go to the local DVD exchange. You can usually find decent deals on TV show box sets.

God i love Scrubs well im not entirely sure where to watch but i sometimes us 1channel.ch to watch some of my shows

What i usualy do is look up the episode's name on wikipedia then google it, then i try each video one by one and bam!

My favorite episode is "My Long Goodbye" from season 6

Green_Lantern said:
Lien said:
My favorite episode is "My Long Goodbye" from season 6

Pretty sure that's the only time I've ever lost it while watching a sitcom....

I completely lost it because a few days before i watched this episode a very close family friend died, i just felt like that episode was a little personal for me so I did utterly loose it. But nonetheless this was one of the few times i lost it watching a movie/tv.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle