iOS 'Gaming Screenshots'

Daddio

Regular
Seriously, what's with the virtual BJ for shitty iPhone games in the Screenshots section? Show me some real fucking games!

If you had told me this shit a year ago, I would've been shocked. If you had told me this a month ago, I would've been a little surprised.

But right now, shit like this happening is about as unexpected as the sun rising in the east.

StalfrosCC said:
Because iPhone 4 Life and haters gonna hate.

I've had an iPhone for years, if I wanted to know what games were good I'd go to the app store, not GR.

^what? that's like saying if you wanted to know what playstation games were good, you'd go to gamestop

I get Daddio's point. They're not real games. EG fucking paper toss is in there, what a pointless game that is. That started out as a free internet game years and years ago. I was shit at it then, and am shit at it now.

I really hate that game.

kapow said:
^what? that's like saying if you wanted to know what playstation games were good, you'd go to gamestop

The app store has the top 25, if it's not on the list, it's not worth trying.

MattAY said:
I get Daddio's point. They're not real games. EG f****** paper toss is in there, what a pointless game that is. That started out as a free internet game years and years ago. I was s*** at it then, and am s*** at it now.

I really hate that game.

O_O really?! That's like my favorite game on the iPod Touch! I mainly like it because you can boot it up for like 5 minutes and then turn it off again for a while, but you always want to come back

Um, Space Invaders Infinity Gene for the iPhone might be the best portable game this year. I mean out of all portable games even DS and PSP....

You dudes think you know, but you have no idea.

LOL, I've noticed a lot of hate for the iPhone on GR. Of course it's not as good as a PSP or DS but those are designed for handheld gaming. The iPhone is designed for other things, you know, like being a phone.

The iPhone does have a couple good games, but you're never going to get something as good as MGS Portable Ops or Zelda.

Ok, there is one more way to say "the iphone is shit at being a phone"....who knows it?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle