I'm a no-life!

100% finished GTA San Andreas, finished MGS2 and MGS3 on extreme (fuck you European Extreme, fuck you), spent like 180 hours playing oblivion.

I just lost that amount of dedication (and free time to play games) recently, so yeah. I'm currently (still) working my way through the MGS4 emblems, and I didn't even bother replaying fallout after the ridiculous main quest ending. I know it's supposed to be played forever like oblivion, but the world just didn't appeal to me like oblivion did, and frankly just the main quest alone was a chore, and the fact that PS3 owners got ripped off for DLC didn't help either.

De-Ting said:
Yokiro said:
^Why I'm glad the PS3 version doesn't have trophies.

I can handle finding all the gems in Spyro or orbs in Jak & Daxter, but I'm not going to bother looking for flags in Assassin's Creed when endless swarms of b****** Arab and English soldiers are mad at me for not looking dull.

That and you have tons of knives covering your body, I don't know about you but if I see a guy walking up to me with 10 knives on his back I would be suspicious too.

Still, I guess big fat guys with knives coming out of their pouches walking around constantly cracking their knuckles are obviously not possible suspects... (<_<)b d(>_>)

finally registered....

Ok so after 5+ years of reading i was finally forced to register

6500+ hours of Guildwars
Rank 46 Playstation trophy leaderboards

Woot! I have GTA: Liberty City Stories, and GTA: Vice City Stories bother 100%
It's awesome i have infinite ammo!

Re: spiced ham

Insectavamour said:
...i got the biggoron sword in ocarina of time...

anything...?

no?
I used this emulator for the OOT and mod around with it, Now i have Link shooting the Mega Man Blaster for the bow, and a lightsaber as the master sword

I just recently spent 20 hours on Fallout 3. I've finally beat the main quest

I have all 3 current-gen consoles. I own both Call of Duty 4 and World at War for my 360, and I'm actually considering buying at least World at War for my PS3.
I woke up at 5:30 AM today to install and play Metal Gear Solid 4 before work.
I've watched the entire Firefly series twice in the past month, including Serenity. Each viewing took place during a weekend.

EDIT: I've also put more hours into Geometry Wars 2 than I think I did into school in the past academic year. But after about a thousand tries I FINALLY beat Sequence.

Playing Mario Kart 64. I can't say how much I've done, considering beating the game takes an extremely short amount of time. What's important though is that I'm playing it. A lot.

schimmel said:
I woke up at 5:30 AM today to install and play Metal Gear Solid 4 before work.

I'd do the same if I had it :cry:

I'm a no-life because I once left my 360 on in the middle of a FIFA game for 2 nights in order to get a time achievement worth 1 Gamerscore point 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft