I'm a no-life!

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
So yesterday, i was playing online in Skate 2. I then received enought experience points to have my skater ranked "Online Legend" So i'm now considered a "No-Life" by other players.

What goal took you a while and people call you a "No-Life" for?

Completely beaten all (original) Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games, including Crash Team Racing 100%+.

Completed Banjo & Kazooie and Banjo & Tooie 100%
Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 100%
Legends of Zelda: Majora's Mask 100%
Donkey Kong 64 100%.
Mario 64 all 120 Stars
Donkey Kong people fail to realized there's more than 100 Golden Bananas...I believe it's 101 or 102

I got 120 stars in Super Mario 64 6 times.
Over 9000 kills in Super Smash Bros. with Fox.
Beat Ocarina of Time 100% more than twice.
Finished 2 full seasons in NHL 07 (82 games, not dynasty)

I think we would call each other winners...

Erm, I dont have any major ones (seriously, you 100% GTA guys are hardcore). But I did once get ALL CHESTS in Zelda: wind waker. I mean ALL, even the ones on those lookout towers in the sea.

Other than that, I did play Pangya golf to the max 99 hour mark.

Rakon said:
I got 120 stars in Super Mario 64 6 times.

I think we would call each other winners...

Ooh, I got that too, but only twice. 6 times is crazy! But makes sense since the game has been out so long.

Oh, let me not forget getting ALL of the trophies with EVERYONE on Mario Power Tennis.

Almost didn't beat it with Mario, like giving him a well-deserved kick to the meatballs, but then decided I'd do it anyway to gratify myself, because he's not worth the special treatment...or anything at that.

200/200 Gamerscore for Dash of Destruction
If anyone wants that has Xbox Live, download the game it's free it literally takes less than 10 minutes to achieve...don't know why i hid this
I unlocked all characters in Street Fighter IV
completed Legends of Zelda: A Link to the Past like 15 times both 100% with all items

UghRochester said:
200/200 Gamerscore for Dash of Destruction

What? That doesn't mean you have no life. It means you had twenty minutes to spare to get 200 easy achievement points :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle