I'm a no-life!

Green_Lantern said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
having the hours played on dmc3 maxed out at 99 hours 99 mins and 99 seconds.

My main WoW character had at least 90 DAYS played on him....
My old main was past 100 and my new main is around 40.

I won 14 straight stanley cups with the tampa bay lightning in NHL 04 on the hardest difficulty...without simming a game.

Doing everything in Fallout 3 and finding everything that I can possibly use in any area whatsoever along with going through over a dozen characters. My achievements show my progress so far, 3 achievements till i get all of them ^_^. But yeah my friends who play Fallout 3 as well call me a no-life because of it... and yet they still beg me for tips in the game. I have an unhealthy obsession with fallout I think T.T.

in zelda OOT, i got every single piece of heart, found and killed all 100 skulltulas, fished till i caught a 20 pounder, and got all upgrades on weapons.. and i did that 3 times.

i've put 500+ hours on pokemon games too...

I play video games.
Only one other guy in that group of friends does, and he only plays on weekends.
So that makes me a no-life. It sucks. It also sucks because I have no one to talk video games to.

Having multiple high level charcters decked out in the funkiest gear in diablo 2 would fit the bill for that says I.

I killed Omega Weapon in FF8 and I was under lvl 80. I did it with Irvine, Squall and Rinoa, using their limits (Rinoa was there pretty much to revive people)

I had a strong disagreement that this was possible in the bar. A couple of fast shots with Irvine and limit's with Squall? No?

Other than that, I killed Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts and I don't remember leveling or something. I'm not even sure if that's something to be proud about, but I spent a huge while doing it back in the day. Other than that, I don't think I've done anything no-life worthy

...but I'm still a no-life! I am, I am!

MacFarlane said:
Having multiple high level charcters decked out in the funkiest gear in diablo 2 would fit the bill for that says I.

Meh. Not that hard to do, Especially since you can go from scratch to a level 80 in a few hours.

For me...I over level on FF games. FF5, I had every character master every job. 6, every character and every Esper. 7, mastered all materia. Yeah...

yo
do u guys all realise that you have nothing to be proud of???? u shouldnt be proud to be a no life
u should try and GET a life and stop playing so much!!!! get sum friends and liek chill and stuff

HersheyChocolate said:
yo
do u guys all realise that you have nothing to be proud of???? u shouldnt be proud to be a no life
u should try and GET a life and stop playing so much!!!! get sum friends and liek chill and stuff

You forget the first step to recovery is admittance of what you did. Any rehab patient will tell you that.

Life is overrated IMO anyways. I mean- having a GF and friends is OK, but I prefer to enjoy my life away from others I guess, i'm a sociopath after all (antisocial disorder), but can get along with others if I please. Don't get me wrong, I am a well spoken person and have no problem stating my opinions, but I just prefer not to for some reason.

Anyways another thing i've been called a no-life for in the past was Starcraft. I remember playing that game nonstop years ago. It was truly a great game back then even on dial-up. Played literally 8 hours a day in summer vacation. My friends started to resent me because of this, saying I had no life :p. Excellent game though, really hope Starcraft 2 lives up to my expectations so I can enjoy this memorable experience again.

EDIT: And please for the love of God use proper words when you type your posts, you really sound ignorant when you type like that on a forum board.

Thank you Briggsred,
To comment on HersheyChocolate's post:
First off, why the hell did you just sign up to post this? Apparently you're too obtused about your life, and have to make ignorant remarks to others all to make you feel somewhat better about yourself, but you won't feel better because you're also too self-centered.

We're called no-lifes because not do we play video games constantly, but because maybe if you take a look, some of us may actually not have much money and could only play that certain game. That's exactly what happened when i played Skate 2. I didn't have any money for a newer game so i continued that game online and was able to get online legend. Same with Street Fighter IV, I unlocked all characters and now i'm working on Fallout 3.

Also,
HersheyChocolate said:
get sum friends and liek chill and stuff
There's these great services known as PSN (Playstation Network if you don't know) XBL (Xbox Live if you don't )etc. Where gamers around the world can play each other and communicate with one another.
HersheyChocolate said:
do u guys all realise that you have nothing to be proud of????
F*ck you! Yes i censored the word because i'm positive that's one of you proud favorite words to say to people. Nothing to be proud of, what are you talking about? Seriously, earning achievements, medals, icons etc. is a great feeling, you should definately try it. Until then, go to a guidance counselor (sorry don't know how to spell )

Anyways so i don't lose subject
I'm currently working my way in Fallout 3 and trying to gain more experience points in Halo 3

first of all
i already have a gr account and i made a new 1 so that people wont message me crap about what i said here. i alreasy have like 10 messages about this.
im not saying its bad to play games or anything and not everyone is a serious gamer. but i meant to other people who are really proud that they have no life and they have more than 1 game and like 1038328238283283 gamerscore.

Only series of achievements that I'm actually kind of ashamed is 100% for Assassin's Creed, I scoured every possible inch conceivable and looked at the architecture way too long, realizing that many of the windows looked like the fronts of semi-trailers.
I've no life, but killing Christian knights was still pretty fun. Flags... not so much.

Yokiro said:
^Why I'm glad the PS3 version doesn't have trophies.

I can handle finding all the gems in Spyro or orbs in Jak & Daxter, but I'm not going to bother looking for flags in Assassin's Creed when endless swarms of bastard Arab and English soldiers are mad at me for not looking dull.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle