If you could ask any video game character anything.

Zelda and Peach - Would it kill you to NOT get kidnapped?

Yoshi - Do the ladies like the tounge?

Every Video Game Character (minus the Sims) - How can you hold it so long?!

Mario: have you thought as a reward for saving the stupid princesses again and again to get like a Noble Rights like a Count or something instead of being a simple plumber?

Megaman: are you into Zero?

Guile (street fighter)and Paul Phoenix (tekken): how come your hair doesnt get messy on every fight?

Gordon Freeman: If I give you a cookie, will you do science to it?

Master Chief Petty Officer John, SPARTAN II -117: Hey bud, ah, I know this really great chick. She's tall, very fit, and hellbent on stopping a maniacal race of aliens exploiting nasty parasites. She's tough, independent, and has the flexibility to roll up into a ball half her size, man. Wanna meet her? But if you don't want a beam to the forehead, don't mention the name Justin around her. She really doesn't like that.

Arbiter: What happened to your optical cloaking? And don't give me that AVP bullshit line that "some human shot it with a pistol and now it don't work no more."

Master Chief- Can you take of he freakin helmet? I would like to see your face!

Link- if I ask you a question, are you gonna speak, or just grunt?

I would ask old snake - "why didn't you just pull the f**king trigger?"

Let's keep all references to spoilers of very recent games to a minimum. -used44

The 4-block stick from tetris - WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEVER SHOW UP WHEN I FUCKING NEED YOU

Duke Nukem - Where the hell have you been all these years? And as BBQs do you still say 'come get some'?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod