If you could be any videogame character....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be George Stobbart. I'm practically in love with Nico Collard anyway, so I really would love to be George!

Wakka. While I do think he is lame as him, I would love to be him for at least a month. Why? Well, just think about FFX-2 it for a second.

Still cant peice it together? Here is a clue: Lulu has some big ta-tas.

That one pilot in that one Star Wars game that yells about enemies before getting killed. I think his name is Fat A**hole from Beyond the Stars.

Just kidding. Ummmmm...er...whichever Sonic character gets Tails or Shadow for a boyfriend.

Donkey Kong! He lives in that fucking awesome treehouse, and when someone steals his bananas, he goes on an adventure. So fucking sweet!

i'd love to be agent 47 from the hitman series..or dante from devil may cry. sad thing is..i one day was dreaming i was picked for the role of dante in the dmc movie..lol i was like fighting demons and everything..lol

AfroJoe said:
sad thing is..i one day was dreaming i was picked for the role of dante in the dmc movie..lol i was like fighting demons and everything..lol
Man, I have that dream all the time. Although, if it's not Dante in the Devil May Cry movie, it's someone else like Ky Kiske for a Guilty Gear movie or Clive Winslett for a Wild Arms movie.

Recently, I've been dreaming about what it would be like 'shifting' through all these different dimensions, with each one based on a different TV show or game. For instance, at one point I'd be fighting alongside O'Neil and Carter in a Stargate dimension, then the next I'd be shooting Valkyr junkies alongside Max Payne or something. Wierd.

Oh, and for another character I'd like to be, I'd like to be Cipher from Ace Combat: The Belkan War (AKA Ace Combat Zero).

^ Ive had that Stargate dream too! Only it was just me and Carter, there was no fighting and there were no clothes.

But yeah, I've dreamed about being in a few game movies. Dreamed about directing them too.

definatly, link from twilight princess, he is the best especially how he puts his sword away after killing something!

JCD said:
^ Ive had that Stargate dream too! Only it was just me and Carter, there was no fighting and there were no clothes.

But yeah, I've dreamed about being in a few game movies. Dreamed about directing them too.

Carter in a hot tub, drunk and ready to play.
:p

If I had to be a character, I would have to be Mega Man, the guys a classic, and he has all those sweet weapons, and he rides a dog that changes into a jet and a spring board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod