Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by DeathsCheater, Dec 4, 2008.
Gears of War... Chainsaw gun.
My favourite video game weapons, hrm...
10. Remote Mine (GoldenEye 007 or/and Perfect Dark) - I loved to throw them at people and press A+B at the same time, the short cut to the detonator. It was like a "HADOUKEN!" or a makeshift rocket launcher.
9. The Goddamn Knife (Resident Evil 4) - Yes. I became a pro with this thing. Would seriously take on enemies with the Goddamn knife. Head slashes, kick to the face, knee slashes followed by a side kick or a suplex. "CQC?!" asks Snake. Taking on enemies in the game was fun, challenging and of course, saved ammo.
8. Pandora's Box (Devil May Cry 4) - I had a lot of fun with this thing. How it transforms into so many different cool things. My favourite part of that was the big laser cannon... the big, weird mech circle thing was kinda pants.
7. The Moonraker Laser (GoldenEye 007) - I loved this thing. Natural unlimited ammo, decent rate of fire and powerful shots that go right through enemies and objects? This weapon was haxx. Even better when you got two.
6. The Fatman (Fallout 3) - A mini nuke launcher? You've got to be kidding me.
5. The Gauss Rifle (Fallout 2) - The most powerful small guns weapon in Fallout 2. This combined with a high small guns skill, oh geeze. Just so perfect. In between the eye shots. Oh yes.
4. The Gravity Gun (Half-Life 2) - Okay so I felt this weapon was kind of irrelevant to the game's overall plot and whatnot. To me I felt that Valve only made this weapon to kind of brag about their physics engine even more. I forgive them though, when I'm able to pick up a razor blade and launch it at enemies. Fan-fucking-tastic.
3. The Farsight (Perfect Dark) - One of the cheapest but coolest weapons in first person shooter history. This was a big bundle of joy, and causes not only much ownage in single player, but loads of smack talk in multiplayer reality.
2. The Tranquilizer (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater/Subsistence) - I love this 'weapon' simply because of how much more challenging it made the game. It was just, so great.
1. The Lightsaber (Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast) - The core weapon of Jedi Knight II. I loved this thing. Upon acquiring it I hardly used any other weapon... except for that level in Nar Shadaa with all the damn snipers. >_>
Frying pan in Fable was also pretty leet.
Archangel's staff of apocalypse, anyone? It was pretty satisfying to clear a whole screen with that doohickey
RHINO II (Ratchet and Clank)
Rubber Chicken (Alot of games)
Granede Launcer(Call of Duty)
favorite videogame weapon
the golden shovel in animal crossing
favorite videogame weapon
oh, and the burp/fart in beavis and butthead
.223 pistol is THE stuff! That's Deckard's gun man!
The Fuel-Air RPG in Mercenaries 2 made my day when i first used it.
Also the Nuclear Bunker Buster...got a solid city block of tanks and bunkers? Not anymore.
Gravity Gun from Turok, Heat Seeking Missiles in Ace Combat series, The Soul Reaver (all time favorite) in its physical form and also wraith form
The Lancer from Gears of War, a Machine Gun with a Chainsaw attachment. Come on what could be more "EPIC"!?, either that or Rebellion from the DMC series, thats one gnarly sword.
Most things out of the Ratchet and Clank scene, as well as the Blades of Chaos. Them be some bad boys.
The energy swords in Armored Core for the beauty of using them in quick succession. Seriously, anything in the way is effed. Its like a dance almost.
Umbra from the elderscrolls series.
The shishkabob and Rock-It launcher from fallout 3 for being sheer genius.
Sniper from Resistance for being able to slow down time, which is nice cause im that campin kid who gets you in every match atleast once.
The melee weapon thing in UT3
ANNND finally, the needler from halo Many a people ive pissed off with the pink mist
Oh yeah, I forgot the needler. Really innovative weapon.
I dunno if anybody mentioned this, but the plasmids in BioShock; telekinesis especially. It's a great feeling to kill someone with their best friend's dead body.
Actually I find it very stupid..no offense but a Chainsaw in a gun is useless...it works in the game but in real life it wouldn't and consider the wight it will gain.
Another good weapin would be Soul edge in every form it has...also the Ballers from Hitman
And that's why a chainsaw gun, much like a gunblade, are allowed to exist in videogames.
Fuck realism, reality has crappy controls and terrible gameplay. Games are meant to be cool and fun, not realistic.
Bro, do you see we are talking about Video Games? Not real life, of course a gun with an effin chainsaw in reality would suck, it's pretty much obvious, but like the guy above me said, it's a video game, imagination can run wild where it's not held back by reality.
I know is game...but I sometimes try to imagine some of those in real life combat