Favorite Videogame Music

Solaris10

Rookie
We all have found in some games memorable tracks that made us go WOW!

What is your best videogame song? I am currently hosting a small file server and I want to update my songs with newer one.

I'll start. Even though I said many times that the music sucked in this game.... Persona 3 had actually one very memorable song IN THE FRIGGING END. Here is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Ad96bQ ... re=related

Damn at one time I was sure I was going to hear chopsuey of system of a down in the end....

My favourite song from a video game, oddly enough, is the Select File music from Super Mario 64. It's so nice and relaxed, and it gives you a feeling that everything is right in the world

Well I havent had a long hard think. But the MGS2 theme by Harry Gregson-Williams comes to mind at the moment.

Also, the music in Devil May Cry 1 towards the end, and in the credits.

Bioshock had the best placement of music in videogames in my opinion. But as far as music that was created specifically for the game, I'd have to go with the score for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

The chocobo song in Final Fantasy VII... It's just so much fun, it'll put a smile on a dead guy's face.

Rakon said:
My favourite song from a video game, oddly enough, is the Select File music from Super Mario 64. It's so nice and relaxed, and it gives you a feeling that everything is right in the world
I must have sex with you.

FFVI - the decisive battle
Broken sword series - all of it
Elder scrolls 3: Morrowind - title music
Mass Effect - all of it, hugely innovative and sadly very critically overlooked
Monkey island 2 and 3 - so many gems in there
Most stuff in the Witcher

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members