What is your favorite videogame weapon

Most of the melee weapons in the Hitman games are deliciously brutal. The stealth hammer and garote kill animations and sounds are almost enough to make you sick.

Lethean said:
used44 said:
Moved to Gen.

Proximity mine from Goldeneye.

I think that was the only time I used mines...

For real. I've been using mines a lot in Fallout 3 (mostly because limbs can be crippled so it's really helpful/strategic/hilarious) but I usually don't bother in most games. Goldeneye was the last time mines were a real commodity.

used44 said:
For real. I've been using mines a lot in Fallout 3 (mostly because limbs can be crippled so it's really helpful/strategic/hilarious) but I usually don't bother in most games. Goldeneye was the last time mines were a real commodity.

I used them pretty often too, mostly to criple deathclaw legs... if you let those fuckers run and leap, on very hard, they kill you in a sec =/

Anyway, The Bio Rifle from the Unreal Tournament Series was amazing. There's something about one hit killing blobs that compels me.

Also, the piano wire from the hitman series... Garroting = Sexy :oops:

Uh, the Gold Morpho-Ray from Ratchet and Clank 1......god i love turning enemies into giant chickens. Oh and the desert eagle from counter strike and the original shotgun in DOOM, not the double barrelled one.

AMANIAC said:
Oh and Lincoln's Repeater from Fallout 3.

....ALIEN BLASTER MUTATED SCUM

Contra's so classic spreadergun (Why the H*** No one said this yet)
And the Alien blaster^

Instakilling people at Halo 3 with the flag in CTF or the skull in Oddball is also win. Also the Gravity Hammers come to mind.

any gun from red faction 2

but my favorite is from Soldier Of Fortune 2. i loved playing the multiplayer and camping with the shotgun. and if any of you have played that game the shottie was hated on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod