If you could ask any video game character anything.

Kratos - Why are you so badass?

Vincent Valentine - Would it kill you to smile?

Wander (Ico, Shadow of the Colossus) - What did you say?

Link - How many of you are there? Is it just you, or is it many yous?

Lara Croft - Are those real?

Link - So...Are you androgynous or something?

Snake - How did it make you feel to be replaced in your second PS2 outing by a guy almost as androgynous as Link that almost everyone hated?

Tidus - What is with the Androgynous people, and really would it kill you to look a little less gay?

Every JRPG Character - Man. How did you all become so emo and similar to one another?

Crash-Is that your name for a certain reason?
Gabriel Logan- How does it feel to have a traitor in your organization?
Mario- How does it feel win you fight Zelda?
Any Terrorist- How does it feel to get shoot and die?
Niko- How do you feel when you get done?

Ryu Hyabusa - How do you block bullets with a sword and what time frame does Ninja Gaiden take place in seems like nearfuturepastpresent.

Naruto: Why did they make a manga around the cheesiest suck *ss ninja. You are the equivalent of a male Hinata. I hate you so.

Ratchet: What drugs were developers on when they created your race...Lombox...WTF

Yo I would ask conan from Age of COnan if he cud give me all the best weapons and armor in the hole game! Then I wud be super leet and gank people 20 levels higher than me. Thanks CONAN!!!1

Krowsnose said:
Yo I would ask conan from Age of COnan if he cud give me all the best weapons and armor in the hole game! Then I wud be super leet and gank people 20 levels higher than me. Thanks CONAN!!!1

Lol.

Let me play your account.

:(.

Lara Croft - do they ever get in the way of your 'tomb raiding'?

Master Chief - are you going to be a while?

Mario - ever get tired of killing enemies by jumping on their heads?

Sonic - are you really blue because of how fast you run?

Snake - how can one guy be so badass?

Niko - will you ever kill that steroid fuelled douche?

Altair - how was such a promising concept screwed up so spectacularly? (Not saying Assassin's Creed is terrible but it could have been so much better).

Sam

LetheanDreams said:
Krowsnose said:

Lol.

Me too :(

PS - What server are you on krows?

TheNesMan said:
LetheanDreams said:
Krowsnose said:

Lol.

Me too :(

PS - What server are you on krows?

Scourge I believe.

Krowsnose said:

hahaha

dat's kewl mAn! i'd ask Chun-Li 2 hav teh sexxors wit me!

Mario - So, have you done it with peach yet?!?!?!?!

Ice Climbers - Why were you ever created?

Sonic - Did you feel sorry for tails, and so that's why he's your friend?

Kratos-Ever tried anger management?

Link-How many times are you gonna rescue Zelda? you would think that after the first time she would learn not to get into trouble

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod