I have good internet

At my house, I literally can't. The cables don't come within a mile of my place, since I live way out in the country. So there's nothing I can do about that.

And at my apartment, I have internet included but it's two floors up with a really crappy wireless router, and my landlord doesn't want to upgrade to a better one or run a cable to my room. So the signal is terrible.

Basically, there's nothing I can do.

Most of them were really close, though. But it got down to the wire, and I would use some cheap moves.

But, yeah, there was a serious lack of fatalities. They don't give you enough time.

More Reach with Longo! Best part this time was Luke throwing a grenade at a mongoose-riding teammate, that guy being blown through the air, and the whole thing landing on another teammate and crushing him.

Oh actually the best was when we piloted our helicopter into the other helicopter (also full of teammates) and shoving it so hard out of bounds that it exploded and gave them 'suicides.'

Are you noticing a theme?

Aw lame. Whilst England beating Sweden was good and all, I certainly wish I played some betrayal with you guys!

Yes, all of us west coast people need to make it a nightly tradition. There's something uniquely retarded about Halo Reach that makes me laugh like a little kid. I think my voice actually cracked a few times.

used44 said:
More Reach with Longo! Best part this time was Luke throwing a grenade at a mongoose-riding teammate, that guy being blown through the air, and the whole thing landing on another teammate and crushing him.
Don't forget how he got the betrayal instead of me.

And believe me, I've brought it up to my landlord, and he's just like "Well, I'm sure, but blah blah I don't understand technology." And I don't want to get into arguments with my landlord.

That guy is a dick. He shouldn't even bother. Just let you do what you need to do and if there are problems afterward then he can say shit.

Yeah, I'll see what I can do. I also think that since it was my first few months living there, he really didn't trust me with that. But now that I've been there a while, maybe he'll listen.

How much are range extenders? Split the cost with him and install one on each floor. Or whatever.

Nope, it's an account I made just to get free Xbox Live. Used a debit card trick, not sure how long it lasts...

I'll add you if it still works.

So after crying baby cut my playtime with Longo short, I ended up playing PayDay with Wicked. Fun game, 6 levels of objective based FPS. I would compare it to kinda being like CoD Nazi Zombies. It's $10 right now on PSN so why not. Fun bank (and crackhouse) robbing fun.

Played a little Outland with Jx4 tonight. Despite the Single Player being magnificent, the Multiplayer was laaaaaaaaaa....aaaa...aaa...a.a.aaa...aaa...aagy.

Fun, would've been great if we could have half of our inputs register, but the color element of the game is hard enough when you're playing sans lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod