I have good internet

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
And I have my PS3 and 360. So lets play some games.

There's also a gamestop really close, so I could pick up something and then return it when I'm done.

So, what games do people want to play?

Maybe I'll pick it up and we can all play together.

But seriously, I think that since Demon's Souls got a server extension, we should take advantage of it while we can and all play together.

Longo_2_guns said:

But seriously, I think that since Demon's Souls got a server extension, we should take advantage of it while we can and all play together.

Yeah we should.

And Bret what's your PSN ID?

And who the hell is Sir King Michael? Seriously lol. And Dan what's your PSN ID?

I have UC3, MW3, Black Ops, NBA Jam, BF 1943, R6 Vegas and...well that's pretty much it.

I'll be getting BF3 soon.

PSN: TheJx4

Lethean said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Yeah we should.
The thread somehow disappeared, so I'm going to make one and we can discuss it there.

I'll be your Xbox buddy. I have a bunch of games, but nothing multiplayer that I'm playing much of right now. I'd play whatever you want/have though.

In terms of xbox, all I have is Halo: Reach and Red Dead Redemption.

I've been playing a lot of the latter, though.

I refuse to tell you any of our PSN IDs after I worked so damn hard on the Stickied Topic's Master LIST!!!!

Seaweed3...I'm already on your list.

Yeah I've only got Reach or MW3 for Xbox. Tap me when you're on one of those!

Fo shur, Matt.

And I have Resistance 1, 2, and 3 with me. I'd be up for one of those. 2 has a pretty crummy single player, but what I played of the multiplayer was good.

2's multiplayer is great, and if we got 3 or more people together, we could tear up some co-op as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle