I have good internet

cyberjim2000 said:
Let's see here, I got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin... and I guess that's it. On the Wii side, I have Brawl, Monster Hunter, and Mario Kart.
Hum... Unsure if I have Advance Wars. If I do, I haven't played it. I can look to see if I can acquire it. I of course have Brawl! And I should have Kart, but who knows when I played that last.

used44 said:
I'm not sure I've ever laughed that hard while playing online.
Same. My face still hurts.

Best thing that happened? Used and I were in a warthog, him gunning down everyone and me driving like a pro. He gets like 12 kills without either of us dying, but a bunch of people swarm him. I die, he manages to get in the driver's seat and get back to base. So he goes off to refill his health, and I go to destroy the warthog. I throw a couple of grenades at the vehicle... and overshoot it entirely. One of them flies right over to the ramp where Used is walking up, killing him and ending his streak.

Man, I'm good.

That was... just the most ridiculous thing. You have no idea how hard I busted ass to get that jeep back to base without it blowing up.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm pretty sure I'm up for this. Did we ever set an actual time?
Apparently not.

I don't have BF3, and have a bunch of things to go do today. So maybe tonight I'll play something that people have on PS3, but for now, I can't.

Uh, does anyone have Mortal Kombat?

Because the kids gotta be out of the room, right?

And I really don't have that many other games that have online. It's never been a big focus of mine. I have, uh, Dead Space 2? Dan?

Yes and no...I also have a ton of crap that I need to do. It's bad if my wife is packing stuff up and I'm just dickin' around on my PS3.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Yes and no...I also have a ton of crap that I need to do. It's bad if my wife is packing stuff up and I'm just dickin' around on my PS3.
You should let me know when you're done with that.

For the record, Bret is pretty damn good at MK.

And I lose my good internet tomorrow. Ah well, got to play with Bret and Used. And they're cooler than everyone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod