360 RR'd, need good games

TheDiesel

Rookie
So a week or two ago, my 360 finally gave out after 3 good years, which is more than I could ask for for a line of products that were destined to fail. So what I'm going to do now is ask y'all for any games for these systems that I should try and check out:

PS2
PC
Wii

I have a GameFly account that was primarily used for 360 games, but I'm not gonna waste my $17/month on my waiting 360. Hopefully I can get some good reviews off this.

Any good games to recommend?

Zack and Wiki
Madworld
No More Heroes 1 an 2
Sakura Wars
and Boom Blox for the Wii

PS2.....Any Shin Megami Tensei Game.

There's too much game to list on the PC...

I suggest persona 3 or 4, metal gear 3 and Shadow of the colossus but they're semi-long games... don't know if you should rent them...

I don't do any PC gaming, unless we're talking playing old school games in your browser online... But I do have a PS2 and a Wii, if you're looking for a short game I suggest Silent Hil: Shattered Memories for the Wii. It's short, and amazingly amazing.

I agree with Persona 4 and Shadow of the Colossus, but don't expect to beat those in just a couple days.

Commander Keen (Any episode would do)
Duke Nukem (Sidescroller)
Jazz the Jackrabbit
Clyde's Revenge
Crystal Caves
Secret Agent
Hocus Pocus

All for the PC.

WickedLiquid said:
I don't do any PC gaming, unless we're talking playing old school games in your browser online... But I do have a PS2 and a Wii, if you're looking for a short game I suggest Silent Hil: Shattered Memories for the Wii. It's short, and amazingly amazing.

I've been thinkin' of looking at that game. Should I get it for PS2 or the Wii? How were the Wii Controls for it?

And thank you for the lists thus far, I'll dive into them soon!

Oh definitely get it for the Wii. I've never played the PS2 version but the Wii controls worked perfectly. Plus using the remote as a cell phone (putting the speaker to your ear to hear calls) is very creepy. The game isn't perfect, but it's a nice addition to the SH series.

What Links said. All of those are great games.
Add Tatsunoko vs Capcom for Wii. It's one of the best and most fun fighting games to come out in at least 10 years.

And you NEED get at least 1 SMT game, since they're all fantastic and will keep you occupied for a while. There are seven of them for PS2, Nocturne, DDS 1 and 2, Persona 3 and 4, and Raidou 1 and 2. The three best are Nocturne, Raidou 2, and Persona 4, but they're all good. You are NOT going to find a copy of DDS 1 or 2, and Nocturne is the best but it's also very rare (I found a copy last week and it STILL costs $30). Persona 3 and Raidou 1 are both good plotwise, but their combat is kind of iffy, which gets improved in their respective sequels. So I would recommend playing them BEFORE their respective sequels if you want to play them, since they're still worth playing. But if you just want one of them, Raidou 2 and Persona 4 are your best bet.

If you don't already own them, get every game from the Ratchet & Clank series on PS2, the 5-part series of Tales of Monkey Island for PC, and Monster Hunter Tri on Wii.

I checked and all of the PS2 SMT games are available for rent...Too bad I don't have my PS2 with me.

But with Catharine coming out in the future, is P3P a good Persona to start out with? Since I have my PSP but not my PS2 it's only that or the original Persona until I can get home but that won't be until Christmas probably and I really want to get into one of them at least. Sorry for the kind of thread hijack...lol

^Definitely. Well, I've only played it on the PS2, but the port is supposed to be even better.

starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2 starcraft 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you should look into fixing your 360. Mine rrod'd and I fixed it easily. About 10 bucks in parts at home depot and a little research and you could be back to playing.

In terms of Shin Megami Tensei, I got Digital Devil Saga 2....that wasn't great. So DONT get that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod