Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madden 08 for 5.99

• All Pro Football 2K8 for 19.99

• Total voters

Sounds

Rookie
Ever since i've picked up my 360 I've never owned a NFL game. I've rented before, but never owned.. I've always knew that I wanted one, but I held out thinking next years madden would be so much better so why waste the money?.. boy was I wrong. so now, I just want a NFL game..

I mainly play the franchise mode and from what i can tell, every franchise mode in madden are the same... so the question is...what madden game should i get..

These are the current Prices at Gamestop:
New Madden 10 for 59.99
Used Madden 09 for 19.99
Uesd Madden 08 for 5.99
Used All Pro Football 2K8 for 19.99

Help me Pick One...

Based on the reviews I've read, NFL 10 is probably the best football game to come out on next-gen systems so far. They've improved a lot of mechanics and made it a much more enjoyable game. From that, I'd say just shell out the $60 and get it. Personally the last Madden game I played was 07, which IMO was garbage, but apparently they've fixed everything now.

Ha, I'm in the exact same boat as you Sounds.

Me personally, since I dont actually follow NFL that much, I just enjoy the game. I'm going to vouch for 09 for $20.00.

Madden 09 isn't that bad, I enjoy it when I need some football action. And to be honest they really don't change that much, slight tweak to graphics, change the rosters, add something noone will use and price gouge. Save your money for something that will actually bring something new or have writing and story.

Get '09...10 is the same thing with a few more animations that fuck up the game....There is a whole huge slew of bitching I could do about how much I hate madden 10. I am so glad I played it at work before I bought it. They fixed some things, but just added more problems IMHO. I'm not going to bother listing all the shit that pisses me off about 10.....just get '09 its cheap.

I've heard Madden 2010 is like the best one so far. But Madden 09 was the last I played and it was damn good as well. I'd go with getting 09.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod