I got a new TV!

In my past experience women have always been detrimental to the workspace. Always.

I remember reading this one company that was consisted of only women. "What a great idea! No sexual harassment and just novel ideas!" the creator thought. But no, stupid drama and rivalries were everywhere. Shit got out so out of hand that they couldn't accomplish anything.

FrozenBacon said:
In my past experience women have always been detrimental to the workspace. Always.

I remember reading this one company that was consisted of only women. "What a great idea! No sexual harassment and just novel ideas!" the creator thought. But no, stupid drama and rivalries were everywhere. Shit got out so out of hand that they couldn't accomplish anything.

sadly this doesnt surprise me at all.

Just like to point out women have it better in the workplace these days.

Companies are hiring wiminz so they don't appear sexist and are hesitant to fire them for the same reason. You can argue pay rates all you want, but $1 > $0.

intoTheRain said:
Chris_Crime said:
Not at all. Still think that's pretty fucking cold no matter how logical and progressive it may seem. Probably could've been a bit more tactful than that is all.
I'll just remind myself that I'm the crazy one in this scenario.

And you made a topic where you were basically planning to bang your engaged boss if given the opportunity.

I guess your definition and my definition of cold are different.

What I've done hurts no one, if she didn't like it she had every right to move on.

That said, I liked it more when we were like this Chris

Boss wants to have sex vs. won't go into debt for a girlfriend of however many years aren't equal at all. I don't share a relationship with my boss. I haven't been fucking my boss and cooking meals with my boss and living under the same roof as my boss and....

In the end I chose not to. If all things being equal, does this mean there's a possibility you'll decide to marry into debt?

2 days, no reply? LAAAAME

madster111 said:
Just like to point out women have it better in the workplace these days.

Companies are hiring wiminz so they don't appear sexist and are hesitant to fire them for the same reason. You can argue pay rates all you want, but $1 > $0.

Yeah a dollar is more than nothing but getting paid less than your male counterpart is not right either.

Anyways, bumping this thread because my T.V finally arrived and holy shit is it amazing. This is the best picture I've ever seen on a T.V The blacks are so inky and dark, colours nice and vibrant and gaming on a 60 inch is pretty sweet. 3D in Arkham City was kind of meh however. Will watch Life of Pi later to see how the 3D is in film.

I haven't gotten my 3D tv yet but based off of the 3D TVs I sampled in the store, I can't say I am impressed with the 3D effect. Last 3D film I watched was the last underworld movie and the 3D effects was sort of entertaining, but the 3D TV didn't really approach the level that I saw in the cinema. Perhaps it was the demo video I saw and I hope the 3D effects in the various movies I watch in my new TV will be any better.

FrozenBacon said:
I haven't gotten my 3D tv yet but based off of the 3D TVs I sampled in the store, I can't say I am impressed with the 3D effect. Last 3D film I watched was the last underworld movie and the 3D effects was sort of entertaining, but the 3D TV didn't really approach the level that I saw in the cinema. Perhaps it was the demo video I saw and I hope the 3D effects in the various movies I watch in my new TV will be any better.

Yeah the best way to get top notch 3D is with a projector.

And damn this tv is amazing. No 1500 dollar 4k TV can compare to the image quality of this set. To spend 1500 on a tv just to have 4 when it's PQ isn't as good as other sets is stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle