I got a new phone

De-Ting said:
Different leagues, dude.

There's still this thought deep in my mind which says that using any touchscreen gives a sensation like dragging your finger through sandpaper. I can't help it. I just like pressing real buttons and feel the response.

Affen said:
De-Ting said:
Different leagues, dude.

There's still this thought deep in my mind which says that using any touchscreen gives a sensation like dragging your finger through sandpaper. I can't help it. I just like pressing real buttons and feel the response.

You have to embrace the change dude.

When the time came for us to switch from T-Mob to Verizon, I was so used to my Blackberry that I didn't want a touchscreen either. Instead I went with the HTC Ozone for the solid keys, and now I'm not too happy.

Touchscreens are the way of the future, resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.

Affen said:
De-Ting said:
Different leagues, dude.

Believe me, the first time I used an iPod Touch, it blew my mind. The things are so smooth and responsive...just trust me when I say there is no need to fear.

Buttons are still great, and I would definitely prefer buttons for some apps, but you'll just have to wait for the PSV for that.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Touchscreens are the way of the future, resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.
:borg: "We are the iBorg. Existence, as you know it, is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

I had the LG Shine for years, loved it. Then me camera went. Then my speaker went. So, about two weeks ago I bought...

An HTC EVO 3D. Yeah, 3D. I can take 3D pics, vids, and play 3D games. The phone itself is maybe a month old. :toast:

Only problem is...texting. With me old phone I could keep my eyes on the road and text cause I knew where the buttons were. Oh well. It`s teh sweetness.

trust_no_one said:
I had the LG Shine for years, loved it. Then me camera went. Then my speaker went. So, about two weeks ago I bought...

An HTC EVO 3D. Yeah, 3D. I can take 3D pics, vids, and play 3D games. The phone itself is maybe a month old. :toast:

Only problem is...texting. With me old phone I could keep my eyes on the road and text cause I knew where the buttons were. Oh well. It`s teh sweetness.

Maybe in Canada it's a month old but it's been out for a while now and the technology isn't all that new. Still, if I was with Sprint, I'd likely look at that phone. It is pretty sweet. Just not as fast as a Galaxy S2...I'd rather have speed than 3D. I think.

Lethean said:
trust_no_one said:

Maybe in Canada it's a month old but it's been out for a while now and the technology isn't all that new. Still, if I was with Sprint, I'd likely look at that phone. It is pretty sweet. Just not as fast as a Galaxy S2...I'd rather have speed than 3D. I think.

I agree, got a letter in the mail saying if I resign a 3 year contract I can get the HTC EVO 3D for free. I'm waitin for the Galaxy S2 LTE!!!

Yeah it's been in the 3DS for what, 6 months now? But I don't think that had the capability to take 3D pics or movies, and being able to do that is awesome. To the max.

trust_no_one said:

That's where speech to text feature comes in handy. If it recognizes your voice well it is pretty amazing. And the phone learns your voice better over time using your gmail account. Mine has been pretty handy while driving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod