So i'm getting a new phone

Lien

Rookie
Yeah... i need a new ringtone. My old one had "Werewolf of london". I need something as epic so it makes me wanna wait a couple of seconds before i pick up the phone or put the alarm clock on snooze. And remember, ring tones are usually 40 sec max.

So Brainstorm!

danielrbischoff said:
No and No.

You guys really want me to go from WArren Zevon to some of the most unoriginal video game ringtone in the street? come on!

I mean, at least suggest Assassin creed

Nah, just do Princes of the Universe from the beginning. Start with HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE WE ARE! and go to the 37 second point. That's a perfect ending point for the ringtone.

My phone is riddled with Metal Gear Solid stuff.
Codec beep
Game over screen
Sorry to keep you waiting
etc.

But my ringtone is Precious by Depeche Mode.

I don't really care about phones, mine is used for nothing more then the occasional phone call, sending ridiculous text messages, and setting up the occasional pot buy. As such, in the 7+ years of having a cellular telephone, I've only used two ringtones aside from the one that comes standard on the phone.

Beastie Boys - You Have to Fight For Your Right
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M

C.R.E.A.M received the best reaction from people, probably because it is a lot more melodic.

I can see you totally disregarding every bit of opinion I just put forward. But the next time you find yourself walking through a "rough" neighborhood and your phone goes off, you'll be wanting to thank me for the huge amount of respect you'll receive from the local populace. So in advance, your welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod