I don't have a phone bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
Man, even I left the house sometimes when I was 15.

I didn't say I never left the house. I spend a lot of time outside.
I just can't go to the movies and things like that a lot. Plus my mom is overprotective.

If she's overprotective, it would be a lot smarter if you had a way to contact her any time you went out anywhere.

Longo_2_guns said:
If she's overprotective, it would be a lot smarter if you had a way to contact her any time you went out anywhere.

Been there, done that. It's more complicated than it sounds.

You Americans are lucky to have Hulu. I have to resort to independent sites that are hit or miss. I'd share some good sites, but it's frowned upon down there and this is an American website.

I don't understand how downloading/streaming is legal in Canada yet we don't get access to Hulu. WTH guys?

I just want to say that I'm really not looking forward to having to support myself and be a real adult. I really appreciate my parents.

TheJx4 said:
NickKmet said:
I just want to say that I'm really not looking forward to having to support myself and be a real adult. I really appreciate my parents.

This.

At least you're only 15 and have a few years left. I'm 20. I've got 2ish years until I'm basically on my own. Fuck.

I had a smartphone, Motorola Backflip. That shit was awesome. Didn't even have pay that much for a bill, because it had Wi-Fi capabilities. Like Dan, I mostly used mine for browsing the web. What happened to my phone you say? Well, I sat my phone on the arm of my chair. When I took my belt off, it swung like a pendulum, hit my phone and cracked the screen. It's easy to replace the screen, but I'm using my back up phone now.

Also, I'm in the same boat as Nick. Except, my parents are planning to move and I have to find an apartment in less than a month. Not having any transportation to work and back from work sucks.

FuckedUp2009-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle