Nobody cares Ugh, let's all talk about anything else...

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Well, yes it certainly is. Wednesday, I'll be getting a new phone since I can renew my 2 year contract with AT&T. This will help me with the price of the phone. I'll be trying to purchase something less than $250.00...suggestions?

I was thinking the iPhone 3GS but not sure.

We have a thread, go to that one for phone talk. Do you think you deserve a separate topic.....REALLY?! - MattAY

The iPhone is a piece of shit, ugh.

Get a droid or a basic motorola flip phone and use the money you saved on an iTouch or someshit.

If you don't already have a data plan expect to start paying more than you are used to if you pick up an iPhone or android phone...

I don't really have a recommendation, but HTC makes some good android phones and AT&T has the Aria.

If you just need a phone to talk to people on the go, I say don't get a smartphone. It will be a waste of money. I only need my droid for its capability to be used as a wireless tether and its GPS. Games, internet, and shit are cool but ultimately I could do without those.

How about a phone with number buttons and the ability to call? then spend the rest on something you really need and are short of.......condoms?

MattAY said:
How about a phone with number buttons and the ability to call? then spend the rest on something you really need and are short of.......condoms?

It's too bad those things keep dying of old age in your wallet, huh?

You may jest, but I've actually got a condom in my wallet that's been there for 10 months!

^Indeed, I now deem this a condom topic!

I checked the "sell-by date" on the back on the love glove, Doc - it says 2012-12! I've got a year and 4 months!

So what kind of condoms do you guys get?
Me, I get featherlite because I'm so brutally big.....TROJAN featherlite.....yeah....

EDIT: This is how you hijack a thread baby!! what a rush! SOMEBODY FUCK ME! (I have one condom)

MattAY said:
So what kind of condoms do you guys get?
I'm a massive nerd so i bought like 4 different kinds of J-list.

Sitting in my wallet now is a "Sagami Original 0.02mm L Size". Only used one once, and i was kinda freaking out because that shit is so thin if feels like a heavy breeze would snap it into a million pieces.
Held out good though.

MattAY said:
^Indeed, I now deem this a condom topic!

I checked the "sell-by date" on the back on the love glove, Doc - it says 2012-12! I've got a year and 4 months!

Yes, but you need to be careful. Carrying condoms in your wallet can damage the latex. My guess is the expiry date applies to proper storage conditions.

Wait, it can? All I know is that my wallet has a condom ring embedded into it...which says "cool guy", know what I'm sayin'?!

Dudes, carrying a condom around in your wallet is retarded. First of all your wallet moves around essentially all day long. That causes friction which, in time, breaks down a condom.

Secondly, women don't find it attractive. If I were to believe for a second that any one of you who isn't Urban is making frequent trips to the butcher shop then maybe you would understand what I'm talking about. The least romantic thing you could possibly do before putting on a jimmy hat is pull that wrinkled old thing out of your wallet. If the woman wasn't to have sex with you, chances are she has purchased some prophylactics of her own in preparation. Women prepare. They know they are going to fuck you right when they meet you. You probably aren't going to do anything in the time you know them to get them to want to fuck you unless they accept money in exchange for sex. What I'm saying here is before the date she will have purchased the condoms and lube (if she is experienced enough to realize condoms don't work w/o lube) and it is already in her medicine cabinet. If you are hosting, then you should have some in yours... but chances are if you guys aren't already fucking, she isn't going to fuck you at your place for the first time anyhow.

Lastly carrying a condom around in your wallet is just skeevy. If you don't already know this then that says all you need to say.

It is alright to be prepared, but ridiculously lame to keep it in your wallet at all times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod