I am alive

kingg5

Rookie
It comes out in only a few days so my questions are, who's getting it, and will it be worth buying. Just got a hard drive for my Xbox, first game I got was alan wake american nightmare. I'm not too impressed think the original game was way better.

I'll be getting it, barring an extremely negative review from GR. I've been excited for I Am Alive for awhile. Sounds very much like my type of game.

Was it always an Arcade game? I always thought it was retail, and for some reason I'm a bit bummed out by that.

No, it was originally announced as retail. There was a whole dev diary talking about how they made a transition to downloadable and then had to strike a balance between value, content, and how much they were selling it for.

I bought it without playing the trial, just so confident that it would be good. I've only played about an hour so far and it's surprisingly not compelling. Will play more.

I find it quite interesting and challenging. Still haven't beat it, but it's still worth a play. Hate the dust though it sucks because it limits exploring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod