Games you would play if you had the console for it.

You get used to it fairly quickly. First 10 minutes after you switch consoles is a bit confusing, but then your muscle memory kicks in properly.

I also don't have a Vita, but since the Vita has no games that doesn't really matter.

Instead of thinking about it as "push X" you just starting thinking of the left-center button being reload or whatever. When I was a single-console owner I also thought it'd be stupid to switch but you start to just thinking of the location of buttons instead of their descriptor or purpose.

Though it is stupid that PS3 games use the upper should buttons instead of the triggers.

I hope next gen will be marked with more console games allowing you to set your keys(Or at least have Daniels trigger configuration as a option)

Its wanted, its easy, Give it to the gamers!

madster111 said:
danielrbischoff said:
Though it is stupid that PS3 games use the upper should buttons instead of the triggers.
The triggers are so pudgy and slow, though.
Any competitive multiplayer pro would tell you that buttons are better than triggers. The only thing I can think of that triggers are good for is racing.

Hey guys now. The ps3 bottom triggers are much different than the xbox360 bottom triggers.

Using the ps3 bottom triggers are the worst experience for me.

Sourdeez said:
Hey guys now. The ps3 bottom triggers are much different than the xbox360 bottom triggers.

Using the ps3 bottom triggers are the worst experience for me.
I prefer the bottom triggers more than R2 and L2. People say I'm using a modded controller, because my fingers are so fast at shooting. I have yet to receive that message on PS3. I prefer Xbox 360's button layout, but I prefer PS3's D-Pad. I know which are the differences. X (xbox 360) is Square on PS3. Triangle is Y etc. I don't know how it's complicated for people.

WickedLiquid said:
As a competitive multiplayer pro I would ask you not to speak on my behalf.
As a competitive multiplayer pro we must fight to the death.

Futurama_209_-_Why_Must_I_Be_a_Crustacean_in_Love_.jpg

De-Ting said:
Any competitive multiplayer pro would tell you that buttons are better than triggers.
Any competitive multiplayer pro would laugh at you for using a controller.

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
Any competitive multiplayer pro would tell you that buttons are better than triggers.
Any competitive multiplayer pro would laugh at you for using a controller.
Any competitive multiplayer pro would know that you don't use a controller. The controller uses you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle