Games you would play if you had the console for it.

WickedLiquid

Regular
Not everyone is a member of the PSwii 60 club, so what are some titles you're bummed you missed out on because they were exclusive?

Also, if you did eventually get to play it what did you think?

I was always sad I could never get into Alan Wake, it seemed like the kind of game that was right up my alley. I was also upset I sold my Wii and never got to play Skyward Sword. However I did play it this year on my roommate's Wii and loved it. Quite possibly my favourite Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, I know, I know.

I've always wanted to play the gears games. I like over the shoulder games and they look crazy fun. But I could just never get myself to justify the switch.

The new mario game may make me buy a Wii U if it goes back to its roots mario 64 style. No gimmicky stuff.

Nothing on 360 really. I already had a Wii and 360 and sold both because they never got touched.

Same with Mario Kart.. I'd love a Mario Kart 64 style Mario Kart

The last of Us.

Soo Jelly :(
I can only hope years from not I will have a emulator capable of playing it.

I guess some of these I can play now but I haven't and at the time they were one of the games you're talking about.

Vectorman
Final Fantasy VIII, IX, X
SMT Nocturne
Halo (played a bunch on my friends console)
GTAs (I had the GameCube so this list could go on forever.
lots of PSP games I'll just never get to or won't be able to play on the Vita
I think a lot of the time when I was younger I was happy with what I had, but there were a few games. Pretty much just the entirety of the Dreamcast too. I was envious of that, I've always wanted one and never had one. I've bid on bundles on ebay and never won and just sort of longed for that console+games.

Longo, you totally could get SMT4. Do it.

Pretty much everything on the 3DS. I'm not sure when that console got so good, but damn.

Xbox vs PS3-wise, there's not much that makes me regret owning only an Xbox. Some of the indie games like Journey and Unfinished Swan, but that's about it. Oh, and MLB The Show sorta.

Yeah, hard to justify a $300 console for Journey, but it is one of those games. Hopefully at some point you can get your hands on it. I thought they were talking about a PC port at some point but maybe I'm wrong.

I have a PSWii60, as well as a powerful gaming PC so there's not many games i do miss out on.
However, i would really like to play a bunch of 3DS games. That things library is starting to look properly good. Luigi's Mansion, SMT4 and MH3U would all be great. As previously discussed, however, Nintendo can suck my dick if they think i'll be buying their region locked shit anytime soon. My 360 is the only region locked console currently in my home, and considering it lives only for Forza and brief quick playthroughs of Halo 3/4, that's not so bad.

I refuse to buy a 3DS until Megaman Legends 3 comes out on it.
I'm 100% serious about that, too.

Interestingly enough, though, I never bought a DS. I got one for free.

I do miss me some Zelda games as well as Super Mario Galaxy. The last Super Mario game I played was Super Mario Sunshine. Also, Super Smash Bros Brawl. I agree with madster on the 3DS library. Some of the games I would like to play on the 3DS including Star Fox again.

I have my Xbox 360 for the longest time and last year during Black Friday was when I join the PS3 club. So, I'm definitely enjoying titles I missed before like God of War series. I definitely enjoyed the Uncharted games (if you can't tell by my avatar). At first, I didn't want to get PS Plus, because I didn't think it would be useful. Boy, was I so wrong. PS Plus definitely expands your gaming library. I do wish Microsoft was like that, but they have a much solid and stable online. All video game systems have pros and cons. That's why I simply COEXISTwith games.

Oh yeah, forgot about the 3DS. Last Christmas my 12 year old cousin got one and Starfox 64. I was playing it more than he was lol.

The current "active" consoles I have are a PS3, 3Ds, WiiU and my PC.

I'd really like to play Halo 4 on the 360, I think it looks awesome and I heard good things. Halo 3 didn't impress me much. Hell, none of the Halo games really wanted me to play them, except for Halo 4.

I'd like to try the Gears of War games. Like Bretimus_v2, I also like the over the shoulder action games.

Since I never had a PS1 or PSX as everyone calls it, I never got to really get into Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy VIII.

Despite what I've heard, I'd really like to play Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the PS Vita too.

The full effect of Gears of War 3 is pretty amazing, especially if you've played all three games. There's definitely a fatigue feeling you get from the constant war.

Halo 4 is indeed awesome, my favorite now, even above Halo 2.

Gears of War are really fun games. Not absolutely amazing must plays, but really, really great for co-op.

I would play a Gears game but I'd suck terribly because of the 360 button layout.

Every fucking time someone says push X I push A because the damn PS controllers have been burned into my brain after 3 generations. I'm sure once I got past that nuisance I could enjoy me some 360 run N gun fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod