What to get next....

I played the demo to enslaved when it first came out and it was kinda fun, it's good to take a break from the thousands of shooters out there. While playing the game I realized how much I miss platform games and how much I don't at the same time cause platform games were fun but I learned how to swear because of Crash Bandicoot was able to jump high, drive vehicles, successfully use tiki powers but couldn't grab a damn ledge that I was only a .1 cm off from landing on.....

Also re-downloaded the just cause 2 demo because the talk of the game made me miss it, connected a guy to my copter and fly it with him hanging like a pinata... My roommate said I was despicable but I thought it was something fun to watch.

Okay, just got back with Bad Company 2, Castlevania and Just Cause 2. Still need to get through Shivering Isles and DA: Awakenings and continue to hoop up some NBA Jam.

I think I'm good til mid-summer.

Heavy Rain was friggin awesome. Nevermind people who complain about plot holes, the ride getting to the end is one that I didn't want to stop. The only thing that hurts this game is walking. It feels outdated like a PS1 Resident Evil game.

If you're plowing through games Lethean it's a good one to recommend because there isn't anything to do after you've beaten it except play it again to see what happens during the parts where you didn't screw up, lol. And also to check out all the multiple endings. It starts off really slow as you learn the button commands, but then gets intense and very exciting.

Beat Heavy Rain a couple of days ago. LOVED it. One of the best games I've ever played. I managed to get the four heroes achievement on the first go....SPOILER

One thing I didn't even get an option for however was saving the Origami killer. And why the hell was there no explanation as to why Ethan blacked out and woke up with Origami figures in his hand?

The thank you for supporting interactive drama didn't unlock for me for some odd reason...

Dang, I hate you for getting all four through. I got everyone but the fancy FBI dude through. Favorite part of the game is when you meet the doctor. Creepy.

Lethean, there's actually a reason for that that they cut out because it was too "sci-fi" ish. There's a video on youtube about it that I'll post later on if I can find it.

And Bret, I agree. So much fun.

About your spoiler Lethean..

You CAN save the Origami killer in one of the endings. If Ethan shows up by himself the ending is very different. Which also happens to be the first ending I got, lol.

And I assumed Ethan was blacking out because the death of his first son screwed him up psychologically. I think he really did have the Tyler Durden syndrome where he was two people and punishing himself for what happened to Jason. Only he wasn't actually kidnapping children and drowning them.

Yeah, mostly they should've at least kept that he was going to crazy town and making origami figures out of grief or guilt or something.

i'd get dark sector. that game is so awesome. oh yeah, dark sector. or maybe better haze, so cool, no, no, wait, i know honestly and seriously, i'd get dante's inferno. doesn't rip off god of war at alll. no red and white character with gratitious nudity and quick time events at all. no sir, it's soooooooooo original

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
i'd get dark sector. that game is so awesome. oh yeah, dark sector. or maybe better haze, so cool, no, no, wait, i know honestly and seriously, i'd get dante's inferno. doesn't rip off god of war at alll. no red and white character with gratitious nudity and quick time events at all. no sir, it's soooooooooo original

Honestly thought Dark Sector was okay, it was as bad as I thought it was gonna be when I first rented it from blockbuster a long time ago but nothing on the level of awesome in my opinion. Dante's inferno was kind of cool I'll admit, but I can't tell if you're being sarcastic about the originality and nudity.

Dark Sector is a game I've always wanted to try, actually. The GameTrailers video review was really favorable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle