I am depressed, any good games coming soon???

Solaris10

Rookie
Some %?&%?$? on another site decided it was funny to leek the ending of Heavy Rain. I though it was a scam but another one confirmed it. I preorder this game and this pretty much killed all the fun I wish I could have for this game.

I could cancel my pre-purchase and select another game (FF13 is so short, it is not an option). What is going out this month?

Right now I am looking at BattleField Bad company 2.... god is the demo good!

Solaris do you mind editing the title so it gives a better indicator of the topic? Just so you'll get more views and responses and I won't get overzealous and move this to the PS3 section.

It's coming out this month?

God of war 3 is more of a rent than a buy but still, that might help pass the time.

Seriously? You're bored? Take a gander at my collection in my profile and get you something nice. It's all good...mostly.

i dont know how you could be bored these days... so many amazing games and they just don't stop coming. i haven't beaten 1/4 of my game stack and it just keeps on growing :evil:

and 2010 as a whole looks like a ridiculously awesome year for games.. and movies too

intoTheRain said:
i dont know how you could be bored these days... so many amazing games and they just don't stop coming. i haven't beaten 1/4 of my game stack and it just keeps on growing :evil:

and 2010 as a whole looks like a ridiculously awesome year for games.. and movies too

I guess I have a case of Winter Blues.Or it could be I wanted to play Heavy Rain so much that I am blond to everything else! By the way, I read again and I retract my comment about FF13. Seems like it's 60 to 80 hours.... if there wasn't so much teenage drama in this game, I would get it.

I guess I might be able to try MLB 10 and God of War 3. Could last my a while. Any other suggestion?

And De-Ting... I fond your gaming collection... impressive!

Yes it is, and yes they are! And yes, I will most likely be buying one, but I'm going to wait to see if they announce a Crystal version remake.

POKEMANS!

Indeed it does.

One of my friend let me borrow his heavy rain while he is in Portugal right now. Game is insanely fun but.....well.... when you know who did it...it's easy to makes choices... It spoils the entire game.

As much as I hate comparing games to Fallout, Metro 2033 really seems like one that fits.

-Post apocalyptic
-You're born underground
-Horrific monsters 'n' shit
-You go outside the vault metro for the first time in a long time (this is what I gleaned from the trailer on Steam, I haven't actually heard anything about it otherwise)

Although it does seem a little more interactive than Fallout 3 was. Like, all the people gathering around the guitar player in the 3rd trailer, the train rides, the flamethrower turrets, it's got that interesting flair to it. I'll buy for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo