Games that play themselves

• Good idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tykk said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
they should just make it into one big quick time event. push one button every so often and watch. doesn't get any easier than that.

They already did that, it's called Metal Gear Solid 4 (yeah, i went there).
See, that's a common misconception.

With MGS4, you press a lot of buttons, sometimes for hours at a time, and then the movie starts.

^agreed. mgs4 has very few quick time events. really. only has 3. ray vs. rex, the gw server room, and the final fight between ocelot and snake.

De-Ting said:
Tykk said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
they should just make it into one big quick time event. push one button every so often and watch. doesn't get any easier than that.

They already did that, it's called Metal Gear Solid 4 (yeah, i went there).
See, that's a common misconception.

With MGS4, you press a lot of buttons, sometimes for hours at a time, and then the movie starts.

Still, lots of buttons for 5 minutes and off you go to a 40 minute movie for the most part. But lets get back on topic, shall we?

"So I say first platform games play themselves, the next we turn into this"
Hate to break this to you, we're already there.
(Refer to WALL-E image on page 1)

its just more bullshit. what happened to games for gamers??? Final Fantasy 7 was the end of it all. after that, everything became so simplified. soon enough all you'll have to do is input a character name and watch a movie that IS the game. sure this new bullshit will make it cheapoer on gamers who will no longer be forced into throwing controllers or stomping discs into blood platelete sized fragments, but at what cost... AT WHAT COST!? when did gaming become so mainstream.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod