Are there any games coming out on consoles like

Psuedo

Rookie
Day Z, or War Z? Just the whole zombie multiplayer, survival, scavenging, type deal. I really really want to play either one of these. Just a game with this premise, but I don't have a near decent enough computer. The only one I know about that comes close to this for consoles is State Of Decay, but that's still not the same thing. That's a story game, and I haven't seen multiplayer mentioned the little I looked at it. Plus it looks too action oriented, and not survival oriented. Doesn't mean I wont play it though, but theirs a HUGE itch there to play a huge open ended, scavenging free for all damn zombie game. I enjoyed left 4 dead, but again that's not NEAR the same damn thing. Dead Island was decent, but still again. It's not the same thing, and don't say anything about the second one, because we all know no game comes close to the awesomeness that is DayZ.

I was thinking about this damn kind of game back in the Playstation 2 days. :( I'm going to have to save up money for a gaming pc, then I can play Dayz, and Planetside 2. Damnit PC is really where it's at in gaming.

As far as I know stay away from WarZ. The guy who made it is already in trouble from the makers of DayZ and is a blatent rip off. Steam even pulled it from their store due to players complaining. I mean GameSpot gave it a 2/10. The game is just awful and not even finished. As for zombie multiplayer shooters on consoles...I guess Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is the only other one besides Left 4 Dead. I know there are a couple indie ones in XBLA Indie section. Probably the only other place to check.

You could try Dead Nation on PSN. I wrote a review for that on my site. http://binarymessiah.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/dead-nation/

What about Resident Evil? Stay away from 6 and Operation Raccoon City. 4 and 5 are really good. You should also check out The Walking Dead. That game has an amazing story (already winner of several game of the year awards) and is very atmospheric. You could also try House of the Dead Overkill for Wii and PS3. Very funny and full of arcade shooter action. You could go for Dead Rising 2, but it is pretty hard and gets boring after a while. I didn't really like it. There's also Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare which is just as good as the campaign on the disc.[/url]

If you are gonna try Dead rising, I'm gonna suggest the Off the record spin off. It has a pretty fun sandbox mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod