Hot Pockets

Look, im going to try to type this as sober as possible. That is disgusting dude. I have seen things that look and taste better, found in the bottom of a portaloo after a rave festival, than what you have just posted.

lokness said:
Look, im going to try to type this as sober as possible. That is disgusting dude. I have seen things that look and taste better, found in the bottom of a portaloo after a rave festival, than what you have just posted.

So then you admit to not only diving into a portojohn, but grabbing something from out of the sewage, and finally eating it?

You sir, are one sick fuck.

Anything with an ingredient list like this can't be healthy:

4379812728_49c2e163bf_o.jpg

Lethean said:

[/quote]

A lot of that really isn't that bad...The biggy is the hydrogenated soybean oil. Always stay away from ANYTHING with hydrogenated ingredients because that's where trans fats come from and trans fats are nasty shit.

Fun fact: If a food has less than half a gram of trans fat, it can say it has zero trans fat, so if a food says zero trans fat but has hydrogenated ingredients, it still contains trans fat.

Green_Lantern said:
Fun fact: If a food has less than half a gram of trans fat, it can say it has zero trans fat, so if a food says zero trans fat but has hydrogenated ingredients, it still contains trans fat.
Our wonderful government bureaucracy regulating what is zero, and F*CKING it up as usual. :roll:

1. I once left a uncooked Hot Pocket on the top of my fridge and didn't find it til about a week later.
2. There's some kind of magical preservative in that damn thing because there was absolutely no spoilage.
3. ____________________________________________________________
4. True story!

did i eat it? did i throw it away? pick your own food poisoning adventure! yes, a true story

Chris_Crime said:
1. I once left a uncooked Hot Pocket on the top of my fridge and didn't find it til about a week later.
2. There's some kind of magical preservative in that damn thing because there was absolutely no spoilage.
3. ____________________________________________________________
4. True story!

did i eat it? did i throw it away? pick your own food poisoning adventure! yes, a true story

You ate it. I imagine that you are a follower of the Man Code, and the Man Code clearly states...

Chapter 4, paragraph seven, line 3, on the subject of "spoiled" processed food:
"Upon the discovery of a processed item, well past its point of suggested storage techniques, that is still in a visibly edible condition, must be consumed to approximate what is the final point of edibility for said item. Failure to eat the item upon discovery, or if it is discarded, either by your or those following the hated female code, you are to be neutered."

So I assume you ate it. Unless you violated Man Code.

Lethean said:

4379812728_49c2e163bf_o.jpg

I see wheat flour, cheese cultures, ground ham, and yellow corn flour. Grains, dairy, meat, and vegetable! Four food groups, right there! Plus riboflavin! Riboflavin does a body good. Probably. I'm sure.

For some reason I lold when I read butter.

But when I'm drunk I thoroughly enjoy eating the philly cheesteak ones.. so trashy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle