Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrowdown Hill

• Dave is a dick with a huge ego, Thom is a pussy and screw Canadian music

• Total voters

GhostTrip

Rookie
Now you might hate all three songs, or you might love all 3 songs. Regardless, which song would you prefer the most and label it as melancholy? Some of you might think none of them are, but it doesn't matter. I'm just making a disc with slow songs and I can only fit one more. These are the three that I have to choose from....

February Stars by Foo Fighters

Bobcaygeon by The Tragically Hip

Harrowdown Hill by Thom York

Also note the CD has artists such as Jeff Buckley, Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, The Bealtes, Pink Floyd, Muse, Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, City and Colour and Stone Sour.

And yes, they're all slow songs.

Procol Harum - Whiter shade of pale. Fuck those songs that are in the poll; this is the ultimate slow song :).

Of the three, Harrowdown Hill.

And you should put Casimir Pulaski Day by Sufjan Stevens.

This seriously seems like a really good CD. I'd like to know the track listing. :)

Well, I'm already biased toward Thom Yorke because he's a musical genius (I hope Mala doesn't read this), I'm just worried about how well it would fit in with the rest of the CD. The style of Thom Yorke on The Eraser is rather different than say RHCP or The Smashing Pumpkins.
I still voted for Harrowdown Hill, but if fluidity is an issue, I'd go with Bobcaygeon (good song also).

This sounds almost identical to a mix cd I made recently (it had Jeff Buckley, The Beatles, and Radiohead on it, at least).

And go with the Hip. I'm just starting to get into them, so I'm biased.

Normally I'd go with Thom Yorke. But because you picked the greatest song by the Hip I'd say go with Bobcaygeon.

Anyone who lives in Ontario Canada can't deny that song owns.

Everyone who says Thom Yorke is talented earns him another bag of my refuse thrown over his wall.

I'm tallying. I want you all to know that.

malakian said:
Everyone who says Thom Yorke is talented earns him another bag of my refuse thrown over his wall.

I'm tallying. I want you all to know that.

I'll tally with you. I have a feeling that this Cd is going to have as much balls as a feminist pride rally.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually found a CD that can hold more songs so I added all 3.

malakian said:
Asleep by the smiths, hands down.
I actually have that song on the CD, just forgot to mention it among the 23 other artists.

Hexagram said:
Yes, yes it does! So many memories of going up to the cottage, ahhh.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I have a feeling that this Cd is going to have as much balls as a feminist pride rally.
I have a feeling you don't know what melancholy means. It's okay, you're like 11 years old anyways.

Hexagram said:
Normally I'd go with Thom Yorke. But because you picked the greatest song by the Hip I'd say go with Bobcaygeon.

I live in Ontario and I'm not really a hip fan :(

Very well...

1. U2 - With or Without You
2. The Day the World Went Away - NIN
3. The Scientist - Coldplay
4. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town - Pearl Jam
5. Starlight - Muse
6. Us and Them - Pink Floyd
7. Elanor Rigby - The Beatles
8. Asleep - The Smiths
9. In the water, I am Beautiful - City and Colour
10. Worrywort - Radiohead