Hot Pockets

You love them. You hate them. Because you are a gamer, you probably love them. But which do you love the most?

For me it is...
GetImageaspx.jpg

I prefer pizza. :D
I haven’t had a Hot Pockets in a long time (5 + years) the picture on the box looks good and the ham & cheese with croissant crust does sound good.

tinymhg said:
I haven’t had a Hot Pockets in a long time (5 + years) the picture on the box looks good and the ham & cheese with croissant crust does sound good.

Pizza ones are a close second. I do like the croissant ones, good crust, plus its thin sliced meat product instead of pink cubes.

People think Hot Pockets are bad. I used to think some food was bad. Then I went to jail.

Found out what bad food is all about.

Is the crust sweet?....and then ham and cheese inside......DEAR GOD!

You've just gotten me in the mood for some pancake spring rolls though.

StickyGreenGamer said:
tinymhg said:

Pizza ones are a close second. I do like the croissant ones, good crust, plus its thin sliced meat product instead of pink cubes.

People think Hot Pockets are bad. I used to think some food was bad. Then I went to jail.

Found out what bad food is all about.
No, no, you misunderstand. I prefer pizza, big round flat things delivered to your door, over Hot Pockets. BTW jail food has nothing on nursing home food. :sick4:

I haven't had a pizza delivered in 3 or 4 years. I get into the car, go to the pizza place, carry it out. That is how you save money in a bad economy.

StickyGreenGamer said:
I haven't had a pizza delivered in 3 or 4 years. I get into the car, go to the pizza place, carry it out. That is how you save money in a bad economy.

and if you're drunk?

i only order pizza when i'm drunk, otherwise i'd agree.

StickyGreenGamer said:
I don’t have a car, that is how you save money in a bad economy. :p

Wes said:
Meatball and Mozzarella FTMFW!

Are gross. Hot Pocket's "sausage" is the most disgusting meat they have, I stay away from those.

They had a cheeseburger Hot Pocket a while back, those were disgusting too. Had ketchup in them. Wound up trading them to a pot dealer (cause he was fat and liked them) for merchandise. Best deal ever.

As I began this thread I was about to talk about my love for Pizza Pockets. Then I read CyberJim's FB thingy and I think I'm going to be sick.

Dammit GR, stop trying to destroy the things I love!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod