hey guys

white-noise

Rookie
those who remember me might recall my last thread where i talked about how stupid men were... on a forum full of guys... :oops: but i was upset and everyone needs to vent now and then right?

how's everyone doing?

I had completely forgot about that and now I will be re-reading it. Good to see you back.

But venting is good every once and again. Same with drunk threads. Most of us guard our offline-selves, so it's refreshing to get the real person everyonce in a while.

I'm just venting about that chick white-noise, anyone remember her?! When she made that thread about guys being sucky because some guy cheated on her or something....we were all like BABY...not all men are like that y'hear? And then she was like "I know I know, just a jerk is a jerk yer?"

Yeah, what a bitch she wa-!!

Oh...hey white-noise, good to see youuuu!!

I kid by the way :p what you up to?

STFU_Bitch_do_you_xlarge.jpeg

^
L------ She is looking down. I think she just killed her husband.

I don't know you, I want to vent though.

Why the hell is it so impossible to find a 19-24 year old chick out here, who is hot, and HASNT had a kid yet? Seriously, its like trying to find a fucking truffle in the Mojave.

StickyGreenGamer said:
^
L------ She is looking down. I think she just killed her husband.

I don't know you, I want to vent though.

Why the hell is it so impossible to find a 19-24 year old chick out here, who is hot, and HASNT had a kid yet? Seriously, its like trying to find a f****** truffle in the Mojave.

Trust me dude, they're out there. But all I can say is any time I've ever found myself with a girlfriend is when I wasn't looking for one.

Hey noise, good to see you back. I remember that thread you made, I also remember it brought out all the insecurity in Urban which he brought back for us to see here. lol

WB

StickyGreenGamer said:
Seriously, its like trying to find a f****** truffle in the Mojave.
I thought you were talking about looking for a girl in the Mojave, and was going to make a "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter" joke.

Seriously, though, where the bitches at and why ain't they on my dick? Cute guys are also... acceptable.

Longo_2_guns said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
Seriously, its like trying to find a f****** truffle in the Mojave.
I thought you were talking about looking for a girl in the Mojave, and was going to make a "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter" joke.

Seriously, though, where the bitches at and why ain't they on my dick? Cute guys are also... acceptable.

It is kind of similar. You can find girls out here. The real trick is finding one with no kid and all of their teeth. Looking like the mutants from Fallout 3 and shit...

I know there are a few of them out here, I just want to know where they are hiding. I've just got this real unintentional problem where I seem to attract nothing but single mothers. Drama. FML. Going to blow my head off if I have to listen about one more custody dispute...

^ I like the spaceship in it...it's coo-! OH MY GOD

...there's TWO of them!! :lloyd:

Welcome back WN. It's always good to have old-timers back.

Longo, I still like the one with richard simmons that said "Longo Two Guns... He Has Two Guns" the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod