The best GIFS the internet has to offer.

Robmiester

Rookie
Hello there game revolutionaries...

As you well know, the interweb is full of funny crap, and if I could ask a small favour from everyone here that would be most pleasant. So let's all support each other for some great laughs on what you guys think are the funniest GIFS are. Also, I don't know where to look to find great GIFS (Yeah, I suppose I can google/search/best gifs/click top link but that's unoriginal)
For now, here's one that has taken the cake in my opinion for the best GIF ive ever seen!
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/201 ... .gif?w=350
ok so when I tried to have the picture just pop right up it wasnt working but I definately needed to have you guys see it. Poor example of how it should be done, just get the picture in action!
And who knows, if everyone gets into this we can have a GIF tournament whereas we all vote as two GIF pictures get matched up!
Rules: Respect, Fun, and keeping it borderline clean.
4400054614_3000c80e72_o.gif

Challenge Accepted!
Found a lot but these four I really liked

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

poor dog

1296151172_dad-playing-on-kinect-hits-daughter.gif

Why families shouldn't get Kinect

1295259353_guy-kicks-cat-while-playing-kinect.gif

Why you should get Kinect if you hate cats
Last one:
1232550737_predator%20duck%20hunt1.gif

That.... damn.... heckling dog...

Robmiester that linked gif was priceless

1295369962309.gif

I already put this one in a thread before but i found like... a whole bunch of christian bale gifs that is worth sharing...

Bale_downey.gif

christian-bale-jesus-golden-globe.gif

Vdancing.gif

gfbin do not "hotlink" like they said. My trick, save and post them online, then post them here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod