Happy new year

11 08 pm check in, gonna head to the piers in fisherman wharf, S.F I'll see you guys next year!

Longo_2_guns said:
I started the New Year by playing video games. Which is good. Did that the last few years too.

Same. My wife went to bed early and I played Skyrim and Battlefield.

Exciting!

I haven't really done anything for New Years Eve in several years.

Icepick said:
I spent the first 20 minutes of the new year in handcuffs...

f*** longo's mom is kinky

in all serious though, i'd of been arrested if they had room in the s*** tank at the station, off to a good start

Maybe you shouldn't drink if you can't handle it? Stick to gettin high.

intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:

in all serious though, i'd of been arrested if they had room in the s*** tank at the station, off to a good start

haha, over crowder bar full of popped collars, nothing good was to come of it, I honestly wasn't even that drunk, some of the people I was with however were, that's a large part of what caused the issue, yay for being guilty by association

Icepick said:
intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:

haha, over crowder bar full of popped collars

nvm
id act like a prick too.

Happy New Year all! I went to Cardiff and got lovely and merry. And at the end, we all had the customary McDonalds whilst sitting in the street - brilliant!

used44 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I started the New Year by playing video games. Which is good. Did that the last few years too.

Exciting!

I haven't really done anything for New Years Eve in several years.

Sounds similar to my last few New Years.

Happy New year everyone. This was the first New Years where I just chilled with a couple good friends. Didn't go to a party, didn't go downtown, didn't see any of the NYE stuff going on or go out to a bar or club, just played board games, video games, just took it easy. Got a little drunk, but nothing extreme, lol.

For the past 10 years I've partied like crazy but it was nice to just have a relaxing New Years with no hangover. I dunno, maybe I'm getting old :p

... Meh, I'll make up for it next year, lol.

Bretimus_v2 said:
used44 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Sounds similar to my last few New Years.
For me, I was at a party with my friend and tried to teach him Magic: the Gathering of Collectable Paper Trading Cards Game. But he was too drunk to learn and I was a shitty teacher. So we played L4D2 together instead.

New Years 0-16 were nothing special. Get to stay up late, mom would make some cool snacks, that was about it. Then we hit 2005, and I'm never quite sure what I'll get.

2005 New Years: Dad passed away on New Years Day. Happy New Year!
2006 New Years: Was in jail from December 01st to March 30th. Happy New Year!
2007 New Years: Was spent at home due to probation, boring. Happy New Year!
2008 New Years: Got too drunk, passed out at 11:45. Happy New Year!
2009 New Years: Girlfriend shafted me 10 minutes before leaving. Happy New Year!
2010 & 2011 New Years: Spent with friends, with no incident. Actually quite enjoyable.

So I should have about 3 more good ones before I hit a slump again.

Happy New Year!

Ashalar said:
So, what was jail time for?

I killed a guy for looking at me funny....No.

Youth stupidity (read: alcohol and peer pressure), overzealous prosecution, and one very cranky judge.

I got drunk with my friends one night, and when they suggested we all enter a store that was locked the little filter in the back of my mind that says "Hey idiot, don't" failed to activate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod