Happy new year

madster111

Rookie
Yes ive used my time travel skills again to post a thread before the rest of the world catches up.

It's 2012 here, so what's all you guys plans for the last year we'll all live (?)

Resolutions?

Dude, it's 2:09PM December 31st...

But I won't be here when midnight hits so HAPPY NEW YEAR GR! Looking forward to all the disappointed nut-jobs when the world doesn't end.

Could it be that we all dislike Madster because he's from the future? We don't comprehend his futuristi-cality?

Anyway 4:30 pm here. Have a Happy New Year all of you. PM me if you need a safe ride home. No not really. Just be safe.

My resolution: 1280 x 800.

I was in New Zealand on new years day 2010 and posted basically the same thing on Facebook....I thought I was so cool.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Could it be that we all dislike Madster because he's from the future? We don't comprehend his futuristi-cality?

Anyway 4:30 pm here. Have a Happy New Year all of you. PM me if you need a safe ride home.

Nice! Will do!

Bretimus_v2 said:
No not really. Just be safe

.... :? But I'm already drunk...

My New Years Resolution is to stop getting white girls preggo. Should be an easy thing to do since I've never actually done that before.

Oh and it's 7:55pm. I'll be down there by 11:00pm Chris...

eh, ive tied a few on already.

I have no plans, although I will be making my final push with my master thesis...and hopefully find a permanent job...

Spent today traveling back home. Tomorrow, I plan on seriously thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2012. I learned some good things about my self over my vacation, and I'm gonna try riding that wave of self-confidence until it inevitably dies down and crashes onto the cold, crowded beach of reality.

But it'll be fun while it lasts.

De-Ting said:
Spent today traveling back home. Tomorrow, I plan on seriously thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2012. I learned some good things about my self over my vacation, and I'm gonna try riding that wave of self-confidence until it inevitably dies down and crashes onto the cold, crowded beach of reality.

But it'll be fun while it lasts.

Good to see you've given yourself a good chance with that positive attitude! Maybe if you stay positive you won't see the beach of reality. Stay negative and I guarantee you will.

I'm currently sitting on the toilet at work sick and have two more days to go. As I send this enlightening tale via my crapberry. (No pun intended, blackberry is crap)

One could draw negative conclusions from ringing in the new year on the shitter, but I'm all positive! Gonna be a good year, can't be worse than the last. (Knock on wood)

Believe me, I'm hopped up on New Year's enthusiasm as well. I'm trying to fake out fate, you know? Worrying about something so it doesn't happen? Now that we're rooting for each other, I guess it's working. Don't know if that matters, but oh well. Positive reinforcement is positive reinforcement. :p

My New Years Resolution this year basically revolves around my determination to stay motivated with my whole writing music thing. I'm really going to try and get at least an hour of work in every day, and most likely more. I want to go to grad school for film scoring, and since I'm a junior, I really need to get really serious about pumping out some scores.

And really, I don't have much choice for the first month of the year. I have my junior recital coming up in early March, and I need to have most of the music written for it by February 1 so I can get it out to people and have time to rehearse it. So basically, 7 hours a day from when I get back to school on Monday until the new semester starts in February. Woohoo.

I spent the first 20 minutes of the new year in handcuffs...

fuck longo's mom is kinky

in all serious though, i'd of been arrested if they had room in the shit tank at the station, off to a good start

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle