Halloween - videogame themed costumes

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
Anyone plan on doing them?

I think Longo mentioned in another thread he's going for Sub-Zero.
I'm going to give Little Jacob a shot.

anyone else?
troy_movie_trailer.jpg

Is there no one else?

A friend of mine is going as a zombie Steve Jobs, I don't know if it's completely distasteful or he's a trendsetter.

Unfortunately, despite my exploits in the past, I'm not that edgy in real life, rather pretty dull.

Alex D. from Clockwork Orange again, it's kind of become a tradition.

If I dig up my Super Mario costume, I might walk around as him.
2qk2ryq.jpg

Just now realized that picture is a mixture of Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World.

Silios said:
A friend of mine is going as a zombie Steve Jobs, I don't know if it's completely distasteful or he's a trendsetter.

Alex D. from Clockwork Orange again, it's kind of become a tradition.

Not distasteful at all. I cant wait to see clockwork

I have no idea, I need ideas. I might go as Link since I have done before.
I might go as Snake, have always wanted to - but I reckon it'd be quite hard.
We dont really celebrate Halloween as much as you guys - so I only got dressed up at uni.

One year I was the Blue Contra Guy. The Konami Code "tattooed" on my arm pulled it together, and it was familiar to a surprising amount of people. A modest hit at the party.

GiftedMonkey said:
One year I was the Blue Contra Guy. The Konami Code "tattooed" on my arm pulled it together, and it was familiar to a surprising amount of people. A modest hit at the party.

They have names you know 8)

We backed out of the family theme costumes because of the baby and just used the kids' costumes from last year. Vader and Spider-man. I made my costume without spending a dollar, WOOT. I spent the evening stealing hats from people.
IMG_5231.jpg

Too bad I can't mimic a Boston accent.

I could've gone a bit further, but that would've required $$$ I don't currently have. Plus I'm positive there were way better pictures taken, but they haven't tagged them yet.

..NO ONE, knew who I was. Sometimes, I don't want to live on this planet.
liljacob.jpg

liljacob2.jpg

GJ on the scout Bret.
That Darth Vader is pretty badass too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle