GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

Master Craig
Sourdeez

Team Brazelda

The people voting for Dundler Mifflin, f*ck this!
ibkJdxzKCtRfIy.gif

Master_Craig

Sourdeez

Team DunderMifflin. My Boy Wicked!

You should vote for me because I will let you hit my Volcano Vaporizer and play on my awesome gaming PC. Don't forget my amazing hotwings!
2013_03_11_19_30_47_636.jpg
2013_03_11_19_34_05_69.jpg

Heineken? Heineken!? Screw that noise. I got the real goods.
FD56C267-212A-43E7-BAD9-6643CD6EACF7_zps3zpfqtyj.jpg

Sixty percent of the time it works everytime.

Paradox said:
Also, if you need reasons to vote for me, it may interest you to know that many of my ideas and inventions likely influence your day to day lives.

Here's some of my patents and designs: Aspartame, the automobile, the braille system, the Zamboni, the drinking fountain, buttermilk, chili sauce, the theme park, charcoal briquettes, the cotton gin, instant coffee, pavement, the box, and Kevlar.

I also own Lazy Boy recliners, styrofoam tampons (didn't sell), ink, and fire. I own the design for the ambulance, the building and the 45° angle. I invented pointing, the cat, squinting, turning around, going outside, and leaning your head against the wall while pissing. I invented the hole, Idaho, the reflection, and ducking down. I designed footprints, the donkey bray, osmosis, ringworms, and the queef. I invented hydroplaning, the wig, the chimney, and looking back at the ground after you trip.

I also hold patents on the following: vulcanized rubber, meat, clicky pens, those pneumatic tube thingies at the bank, and revolving doors. I own bronze and moon shoes. I invented triplets, the electric banjo, the color mauve, three speed ceiling fans and I am the designer of the chain-link fence.

Some of my publishings: The Complete Story of Scissors, Tweedle Beetle After the Battle, Shampoo: Behind the Scam of Lather, Rinse, Repeat, and Baby Crib Designs on the Use of Barbwire. I also wrote Oleo and Me, and Getting to Know Yourself with a Hand Mirror. I also own the copyright and patent for the patent.

You're welcome.

This would've won me over easily... You now have my vote as long as you're not lined up against me.. 9/10 post

Day 3

A gruff and gravely voice that sounds less gruff and gravely then it did in the past comes from the shadows.

giphy.gif

You sigh in relief but the next thing you know you feel his warm embrace...around your neck and then there is darkness...and coldness. Is that a draft?

mgs4c.PNG

You feel shame...much like the losers from this round.

After a bit of his "Australian ground judo" Craig makes Paradox cry for no more, 9-7!
Deez and Links are neither winner nor losers, they're something in between. Like a Thai boy-girl, 8-8! (No loss counted enjoy losing twice more)
Team Brazelda ousts a dying commodity...no not paper supplies...Team DunderMifflin, 9-7!
We all felt an upset...Ting gets thrown over the top rope. ELIMINATED!

NEXT UP!!!!
StudioTan
vs
WickedLiquid

used44
vs
C_nate

Team Brazelda
(Bretimus_v2 & LinksOcarina)
zelda_bra.jpg

vs
Team Venture
(Longo_2_guns & Paradox)
bTxKS2P.gif

Don't forget to vote in the Royal Rumble!

Wait you mean to tell me Dan and I survived the first round??? It's a miracle!!

8x2q6.gif

WickedLiquid
Used... I guess...

And team Brazelda

I don't mean to keep voting against you Paradox, I just have to show some love to that bra.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod