GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Chris_Crime

The Fighting Mongooses (Used & Green_Lantern)
The Modgasm (Longo & MattAY)

Well, there you have it! We're through with the Doubles League. And we're almost done with the GRind. Tears. Manly tears.

In a match-up of the vets, Chris_Crime takes Used44 to school, old school that is, 9-7.

But he can feel happy that the Fighting Mongooses took down its fourth and final team, Team Hong Kong Phooey & Scatman Crothers, 9-6.

The Modgasm does what it has to in order to finish off Team KAPW Delivers, 9-6.

And DocMoc plays the rebel. Always doing his own thing! GRind him up.

This is how the second Doubles Group finished out:
1. The Fighting Mongooses - Green_Lantern/Used
2. The Modgasm - Longo/MattAY
3. Hank & Dean - Bretimus/Schimmel
4. Team Honk Kong Phooey & Scatman Crothers - De-Ting/Rakon
5. Team KAPW Delivers - Kapow/Sightless
Interestingly enough in both groups, the wins were divvied out 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, respectively. I want to give a shout out to Team KAPW Delivers. You've been a hoot. Seriously, I had to go back a couple of decades just to find that word. Take another ribbon.

Let's get some 1st Round Singles decided!!

Green_Lantern
vs.
Eyebrowsbv31

DocMoc
vs.
MattAY

And now there are only 3 GRindees left: HK-47, Rakon, and TheDiesel. We will not be grinding until the Finals. But we should celebrate them for the remaining time until two of them will be pushed down the chute.

a few of you will win this puny popularity contest, bound in the grasp of earthly profanity. But all who opposed us shall lose in Gods Popularity Contest.

Repent now or suffer!

Sightless said:
kapow said:
a few of you will win this puny popularity contest, bound in the grasp of earthly profanity. But all who opposed us shall lose in Gods Popularity Contest.

Repent now or suffer!
Oh wretches, I fear the consequences of your actions.
In a related matter, I'm going to conclude that Rakon and I lost so bad because we were seen high-priority threats, just like how Longo and Stal lost last year.

So, I'm honored that everyone thinks so highly of us. :oops:

Oh, and full-on abstain, all the way...across the sky.

I'll take this Top 3 GRind finish to heart, specifically since I've done nothing to make myself look good.

/awwyeah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133