GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Links

The Wicked HK

Remember folks, a vote for The Wicked HK means a free thumbs up from yours truly!
bossthumbsupgifthumb350.gif

link8.jpg
small-versus-logo2.jpg
87df7aed61.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
fight_sign_by_onesmallsquare-d2ys1w4.jpg
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Abstain... :?

Mongooses

Bretimus_v2 said:
12 votes? f****** weak. I'll settle for nothing less than 16.

Check ya later!
Thanks! :D
I just got home and I still have four and a quarter minutes left in my version of today. LET'S DO IT!

LinksOcarina!
The Wicked HK! (WL: What would it take for a double thumbs up? :eek:)

Alright, I can't wait any longer. My impatience will be our collective downfall. Sorry.

In the epic battle between LinksOcarina and UrbanMasque, the Tournament Master, Links, prevails...but just by a little, 7-6.

As an extra heads-up, I'll include our final four contestants in the Singles Semi-Final: Shaft, Longo_2_guns, Green_Lantern & LinksOcarina. Congratulations, guys. You've made it through a lot to come so far.

It all looked routine as The Fighting Mongooses continue past Wicked HK (if it's any consolation they lost by the least of any of FM's past competitors), 8-7.

GRumbleDoubles Semi-Finals!!!
This year's final four also happened to be the top two in their respective Groups and as randomization would have it our number ones are facing off against each other and the number twos are going to face off as well.

First up,
Strong Johns
vs
The Fighting Mongooses

What do you get when you team up Urbz and Chris? The Strong Johns obviously. These two made it though unscathed so far on their 5-0 hot streak. So would be the best candidate to stop this? Our other undefeated team, The Fighting Mongooses, of course! Green_Lantern and Used have combined to become quite the force to be reckoned with.

The Modgasm
vs.
Can You Dig It?

Both of these teams may have been 1st Runner Up but one of them is guaranteed to go to the finals. So who do you go with? Our Modtastic Modgasm made up of our two mods, Longo & MattAY? Or do you answer the call of this year's best question? Can You Dig It?

Let the voting begin!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CollinTurner