GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Let's just get one thing straight. I hate ties.

I need a new tie breaker vote for Can You Dig It and Hong Kong Phooey. Chris you may do the honors if you would like.

Longo just barely...just barely...got past Chris_Crime, 9-8.

In the middle of all this mayhem, it's easy to forget how awesome everybody here on GR is. How integral each member is to the amazing niche that we have carved into the interwebs. But right now, we need to focus on these people.

Green_Lantern
vs.
DocMoc

Strong Johns
vs.
Team Awkward

And we're going to thin out the GRind ranks once more: HK-47, Rakon and TheDiesel walk into a bar. Give me your GRindee in the form of a punchline...or just give me your GRindee.

And break this tie already, gosh!!!

Abstain
Awkward

TheDiesel and Rakon sit down for a drink, but the bartender stops HK-47 and says "Sorry, we don't serve robots."

Oh my. Well... I would have voted for Can You Dig It?, for the record. >_>

MORE VOTE.
Green_Lantern
Team Awkward

TheDiesel just wants some clean water. HK-47 asks for Stella. Rakon says he wants to take the best day of his life and put it in his mouth. Normally, we'd GRind HK-47. But today, we GRind Rakon.

Green_Lantern and DocMoc meet up as the 2nd place finishers in their GRoups. Only one could leave victorious. Green_Lantern pulls the favor of the forum for a 8-5 victory.

History repeats itself as the Strong Johns stomp Team Awkward once again, 9-6.

My favorite punchline was De-Ting's. But unfortunately Rakon got GRound up into itty-bitty pieces. We will be seeing our finalists, HK-47 and TheDiesel, in the Finals (duh).

So this brings us to the final awesome matches of our quick Quarter Finals!

LinksOcarina
vs.
UrbanMasque

The Wicked HK
vs.
The Fighting Mongooses

I'm excited, I'm going to go start writing my introductions for the Semi-Finals right now!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod