GRumble 2010 - MattAY/Sinlges: Longo & MattAY/ Doubles!

Longo_2_guns/MattAY finally takes the lead to win the finals over LinksOcarina/Rakon, 7-4!!!

Let's have a round of applause for the victors. (Although a part of me is wondering if there were e-mails threatening bans and extorting votes.) That makes it a sweet 6-0-0 for these these two.

And in other news:
Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester got their first win over kingg5/madster111, 6-2.
And keepithowitis, Hlallu and Paradox ordered themselves up quite nicely, 4-3-2 respectively.

Now, on to the grand finale:
In our First Place Match we have
De-Ting
vs.
MattAY

And in our Third Place Match we have
UrbanMasque
vs.
Used44

De-Ting has a snarky comment for everything. He is our resident mollusk (because, you know, he's a squid) and is now a highschool graduate (congratulations, you joined a group that includes Ugh)! He is a talented artist and may have a videogame-related job in a bit here.

MattAY: is it the accent? Is it the fact that he is a globe-trotting gigilo? Is it the fact that he can turn anything into an inuendo? Is it the love of anime and manga? Is this question thing getting old?

Well, choose wisely, boys. Either way, you're voting for someone who lives with his parents. ;)

UrbanMasque, whether it's his pictures or his edgy topics, Urbz is always at the forefront of the forums. Not to mention the guy shared a great game of LittleBigPlanet with my son and I. I can't say anything bad about him...great taste in music, tons of cool costumes, great guy.

Used44: What can I say? The guy is dominant. 1st place last year and in the 3rd place match this year? Not too shabby...but the guy has been around forever! And he's not afraid to drop a good-natured insult. We definitely need people like him to keep the rest of us in line.

Used... even though you voted against me at every turn in this competition - i respect your opinion and look forward to your input. I respectfully bow out of the singles competition and pay homage to a living deity.

Bretimus_v2 said:
UrbanMasque, Not to mention the guy shared a great game of LittleBigPlanet with my son and I.

LBP, everytime i play that game i wind up rolling around on my asss laughing. *cheers mate*

*Kneels down and commits seppuku*
seppuku.jpg

2nd match... i vote De-Ting in honor of my teammate...

Ah, the Finals.

Let me start out by saying I'm honored to be up against Matty, who, although obsessed with mangoes, has been a likable guy for as long as I can remember. There's no one else I'd much rather lose to.

Next, I'd like to thank everyone who has shown their support. After 3 and a half years, it seems I have finally grown onto most of you here, in one way or another. This site has been full of good people who I am proud to call friends, that have helped me better myself. To be able to go online and know that people are who they say they are, and that those people are good people, is an amazing feat that we have accomplished here.

To close, I vote for MattAY, and Urban, Black Thunder.

UrbanMasque said:
Used... even though you voted against me at every turn in this competition - i respect your opinion and look forward to your input. I respectfully bow out of the singles competition and pay homage to a living deity.

Bretimus_v2 said:
UrbanMasque, Not to mention the guy shared a great game of LittleBigPlanet with my son and I.

LBP, everytime i play that game i wind up rolling around on my asss laughing. *cheers mate*

*Kneels down and commits seppuku*
seppuku.jpg

2nd match... i vote De-Ting in honor of my teammate...
How did he dishonor you?

First thing....

VICTORY!!! RAARRRR!!!! Well done fellow team mate!!

Secondly,

I vote De-Ting. Your speech brought a manly tear to my eye.

And I vote Used. But you need to post more! WAY more. Averaging like ...50 posts a day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod