GRumble 2010 - MattAY/Sinlges: Longo & MattAY/ Doubles!

De-Ting said:
And are used and I going to have to settle this mano a mano, or something? C'mon...Blood Sport anyone? KUMITE! KUMITE!
That or DQ you both since neither of you are winners.

Hlallu, just to clarify. I'm not placing "MattUrban" under either tally. Mostly, I'm wondering if it's a weird accent version of My Turban.

Also, GreenLantern, break the tie!!!!

Bretimus_v2 said:
That or DQ you both since neither of you are winners.
Yes we are.
anger.gif

Bretimus this tie breaker is taking too long, you (being the creator of the GRumble this year) should choose a winner. If you REALLY don't want to show favorites then simply assign each of them three numbers (Used gets 1, 3, 5 and Ting gets 2, 4, 6) then roll a six sided die three times to see who wins. Whoever gets 2/3 of the rolls wins.

Dude, wtf was I doing when I voted? I seem retarded now. Sorry mate... I dont even know who I was going to vote for anyways.

De-Ting finally uses fire to kill off Used44, 8-7.
MattAY may have gone black but UrbanMasque won't be coming back, 6-4. (Let's firmly beat that cliche into the ground.)
Longo_2_guns/MattAY waltz past White Lightning & Black Thunder, 8-4.

So let's get ready to GRumble!!!

To my left are two men who need no introduction (but are getting one anyway), Longo_2_guns and MattAY! After sharing an island for a month or so, these two have gone on to pillage and plunder the GRumble with a 5-0-0 record! Longo is one of our foremost resident foils, while MattAY is our British Manga Maniac. Both were recently given Mod powers after being hit by cosmic rays and have used their powers to stop spammers and shenanigans alike.

To my right are LinksOcarina and Rakon! Despite having a 4-0-1 record, they own the record for Most Votes For in the Doubles Tournament with 46 votes for, edging out Long/Matt by 1 vote. LinksOcarina is one of our leading reviewers, bloggers and character tournament managers and is always good for a well thought out post. His partner, Rakon, didn't know he was still in this contest until two days ago and was pleasantly surprised. He is also one of the few men on this forum who can make the claim that he has actually touched Schimmel [citation needed].

These are your GRumble Doubles Finalists!
Longo_2_guns/MattAY
vs.
LinksOcarina/Rakon

Our Doubles GRudge Match today brings us some real special cases.
This year we had two extremely sorry teams: kingg5/madster111 & Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester. These two couldn't buy a vote, both ending the tourney with 0-0-4 records and a meager 12 and 9 Votes For respectively.

We also had a three-man team that seemed a bit awkward. I mean that's easily three votes for every match, shoe-ins right? WRONG! They only ended with a 1-0-3 record. So who was it that was holding them back? Was it Hlallu, keepithowitis, or Paradox?

GRudge Matches!!!
Which team deserves the honor of being 2nd to last?
kingg5/madster111
or
Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester

Who was the clear Alpha Male of the HKP Triple Team?
Hlallu
or
keepithowitis
or
Paradox

My votes go to...

Long-Ay-Guns, because I don't want this topic locked before the Singles finishes.
Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester. Thanks for finishing the tie-break, eyebrows. You deserve second to last.
Hlallu, because you've been a great new addition to the GR forum.

Longo and myself.

Erm...Eyebrows/Ugh

Choosing between these 3 is like choosing to lose my dick, lose my sight, or lose all of my limbs.
(I cant choose)

Can't you be like Nana and have new limbs created?

Longo_2_guns/MattAY
Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester
Hlallu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle