GRumble 2009 - ...and the winners are...

*tears hair out*

Ting
Sorry Trip, gotta go with Barnes on this one. He inspires me. But you read Discworld.

Used and Ghost
JCD and Matt

AAHHH TIGERLILY
I was gonna vote for myself right at the end there to even it out, but I felt that would make me seem like an asshole. So I let it be. Either way, congrats to you and all the other winners. That was a tough round so I didn't vote for anyone.

Now,

Oh shit.. You guys are both awesome. Just because I think I know Ting a little better, he gets my vote. Sorry Uver.. that was tough. I vote De-Ting.

MattAY. The combination of British-ness, sweet comics (although I have yet to be implemented into the story), and awesome gamertag is just enough to beat out Trippy's great stories and general hilarity.

Used and Ghost. Once again, Ghost is one of my favorite posters here, and I think I'm beginning to appreciate Used's genius. I don't really know Wes that much, but Tank, you're awesome.

Stal and Trippy. Although Mattay edges out Trippy one-on-one, Stal has it in the bag against JCD, so you two get my vote.

This is one of the hardest rounds yet. :?

thetank said:
Yeah, I get the feeling this isn't entirely randomised...
"used said it was randomized. If it isn't, that makes him a liar, and that's not what he's about. Not now, not EVER!"

If you get that reference, I'll vote for you. :D

I'm against Trippy twice?! The God of randomizing doesn't like me it seems.

De-Ting
TrippySmurf

used44&GhostTrip
JCD & MattAY - it was Team BeerMeatJoy - CoolBigPenises...but we may just stick with JCD & MattAY :p

PS. FTG...you're ace ;)

And there I go, out two times in a row.
I will however, congratulate Ting on moving on in one event, however, as it might have been my fault we didn't move forward in singles together.

Ting- God speed friend, god speed. I will always <3 you.
Trippy- You've been pretty nice to me, more interaction with you than others atleast.
Used+Ghost- Yeah...
Stal+Trip- I enjoy you both. Not that I dont enjoy JCD or MattAY, i just enjoy you more.

Uver said:
it might have been my fault we didn't move forward in singles together.

Ting- God speed friend, god speed. I will always <3 you.
Doubles, dear boy. Doubles.

I shall continue...for both of us! For I know you would never </3 me.

Now to vote.
Uver. UVER!!!
Matty
Whoever loses. :p
Matt CD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle