GR's blog isn't hipster enough

I think in the interest of this topic not getting closed, we should post all our blogs and then commence the circle-jerking.

Wicked's blog

So today I got a haircut, I had a coupon and got it for $5. Then I decided to go out and have a sandwich, it was ok.

What is Tumblr anyways? My lazy sister in law has it and she claims to be a "photographer" just because she has an SLR camera. She also lives off of her husband. Therefore I think Tumblr is for self important "artists". Sway my opinion Lawsi.

Lethean said:
What is Tumblr anyways? My lazy sister in law has it and she claims to be a "photographer" just because she has an SLR camera. She also lives off of her husband. Therefore I think Tumblr is for self important "artists".

It is. Gives a medium to people who's work would otherwise be ignored.

I've only seen tumblr used for anything substantial during the occupy protests. and then it acted as an up to the minute hub for coordinating movements.

but 99.9% is drivel.

Lethean said:
What is Tumblr anyways? My lazy sister in law has it and she claims to be a "photographer" just because she has an SLR camera. She also lives off of her husband. Therefore I think Tumblr is for self important "artists". Sway my opinion Lawsi.

It is a blog service that is media oriented. Most of the tumblrs I have seen are filled with one of two things: stupid photos I don't care about, or stupid gifs I don't care about.

There are some good tumblrs (ones that aren't a mass of photos), but yeah, most of it is shit. Only reason I got it is because I was to lazy to set up wordpress on my server.

De-Ting said:
MattAY said:
Haha, what's the top video on there from? It's f****** hilarious!
I was hoping that you'd be able to explain that, MattAY.

Haha, well I know what it's making fun of :p

Jiskevet huh? How random haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle