What's the best hipster song ever?

Non conformists have been around forever, it's just a new label.

By the way, I'm going to a secret show tomorrow for this band none of you have heard of. I hope they let me bring in my Starbucks, otherwise I'll blog about their Nazi rules on my Mac Book.

I think this sums up best what it is to be hipster:

tourist-trap-20110316-235710.jpg

Jeff Greenspan and Hunter Fine have been installing “Hipster Trapsâ€

NickKmet said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
A hipster is a person so devoid of any individuality they feel the need to pillage the past for an identity, and express it in a rather modern but incredibly stupid way.

So basically people from Quebec. Or nickKmet. His sax even has a pair of ironic glasses.

You sir, are a s***!

oh-stop-it-you.png

I felt a twinge coming into this thread, and it was the index finger on my right hand.
I think maybe i won't be purchasing that handgun after all. I would see Hipsters and/or those Hellflush cunts and be unable to restrain myself.

My hipster music is... Well, not really sure what hipster music is.
Does it make it hipster if i listen to old pop songs from like the mid and late 90s ironically?
What about enjoying 60s/70s/80s music?

What is hipster?
Apart from the stuff that sounds like something Apple would use for their ads. If Apple ever offered to use my song on a commercial for several million $ i would tell them to fuck right off because money is only good if you're not famous for being 'that hipster douche'. Imagine walking down the street and having someone in skinny jeans and bright pink glasses recognize you and you're unsure if they're male or female until they get closer and then you know all your fans are hipsters and getting asked why you don't put your music out on a vinyl and ARRGHH.

Whatever.
Barbie Girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Most of the music in here is pretty good. I like to listen to just about anything. I just hate when crappy music masquerades as "being really deep" or "beyond the masses" when it's really just bad music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle