We live in a beautiful world

The office I work at is very enviro-friendly. So much so that we got to work out side with others today in casual clothing and plant trees. Score!

I'm gonna eat tofu all day!

...I'm saying this cause i only got tofu in my fridge... Can't wait for pay day...

I set fire to a big pile of CFC filled shit and did burnouts in a rich-tuned V8 for no reason.

I just offset all the good roughly ~30,000 people did to help the earth.

Take that bitches.

Madster, are you one of those kids who torture small animals for fun? We have a term for those people in north america; mentally disturbed.

WickedLiquid said:
Madster, are you one of those kids who torture small animals for fun? We have a term for those people in north america; mentally disturbed.
No, i'm one of those guys that seriously consider serial murder and rape every couple of hours.

madster111 said:
WickedLiquid said:
No, i'm one of those guys that seriously consider serial murder and rape every couple of hours.
Call in the snipers.

They broke out the earth balloons and tied them around the store; entertainingly (and ironically) they tied them to the plastic bag dispensers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod